Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Where are you serving your bed rest sentence?  (Read 11437 times)

wendy731

Re: Where are you serving your bed rest sentence?
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2009 at 11:31 AM »

I'm on bedrest in the hospital, going on 6 weeks.  I was 26 weeks when this all started!  I have preeclampsia so my bp goes WAY up when I sit or stand...so, here I lay on my left side!  I have my own room and bathroom...yay for that!  I am hoping to go home at 34 weeks and wait it out there.  As for now, I'm trying to stay positive and take it one day at a time reminding myself that this 'little bit' of time out of my life will have a profound impact on my little girl!  I get down somedays, but then I look at my ultrasound pictures and think of how much this means to her! :) 

my3stooges

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2009 at 03:19 PM »
I have three kids so my husband wanted me in a very central location so he moved my bed out to the living room seeign that our couch isn't very comfortable. The bathroom isn't far at all and this way I'm close to the kitchen, being in a central location I can hear my kids if they are in their room and they can come out here and play and watch tv and spend time with me.

miraclebabe

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2009 at 04:18 PM »
I'm spending strict bedrest on the couch in our living room. The bathroom is close and I'm right by the steps and front door so if my 2 girls get up I know where they are and what they're doing.

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2009 at 11:58 AM »
Hi, miraclebabe.
Welcome to the forum! How many weeks are you? When were you put on bed rest?

candd2306

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2009 at 05:03 PM »
I am upstairs in our bedroom. I have a bathroom nearby and the TV is in the next room. I cannot go do the stairs except for doctor's appts., of course. I can be up for 15 minutes every 2 hours. We set up an air mattress in the TV room (we have no couch) so I can change rooms if I need to.