Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: VENT: potty breaks!  (Read 2576 times)

Reaganh3

• View Profile
VENT: potty breaks!
« on: February 07, 2011 at 01:02 PM »
OMG - I think I'm peeing at least every hour, maybe even every 30 minutes now.  Last night I got up 4 times to use the bathroom, that's a new record.  I might as well just set up a bed in the bathroom.  The worst part is I'm thirsty, so I keep drinking water! :P
Baby Girl EDD 3/10/11.  Bed rest since 25wks (11/23/10), due to contractions & history of pre-term delivery.

Aylw88

• View Profile
Re: VENT: potty breaks!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011 at 03:59 PM »
Yes me too!! Omg we can't win lol...I've been drinking insanely & using the washroom way more than I'd like to ugh..kind of negates bed rest doesn't it? LOL

LoransMommy

• View Profile
Re: VENT: potty breaks!
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011 at 02:16 PM »
haha, I think we all know how that feels! Drinking the water is best though. I usually get up during the night about 4 times too...have ever since I got pregnant. The water helps with contractions, so keep drinking! I'd rather have to pee a lot than have contractions! Also, going to the bathroom a lot helps with the contractions as well...the bladder presses on the uterus when it's full and that can cause you to have more contractions. The worst part about contstant restroom breaks is it's so hard to sit myself up with this big belly! speaking of...headed to bathroom now lol
Put on bed rest at 25 weeks on January 19th with cervix measuring 2.8.
Expecting our first - baby boy Loran Lee Morgan III on May 5th.
Getting induced at 39 weeks + 1 day on Wednesday, April 27th because of preeclampsia.