Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Birth Announcement  (Read 5929 times)

Reaganh3

• View Profile
Birth Announcement
« on: March 05, 2011 at 09:11 AM »
Rosalyn Scarlett was born at 12 noon on Friday March 4th.  Induced labor at 39 weeks, 1 day.
She weighed 7 lbs, 1oz, and 20 in long.  She is super cute if I do say so myself!  :) 

It's (Roz-uh-lynn), some people have asked, or called her Rose-a-lynn.  But, Rosalyn is the proper spelling according to babynames.com

- What do u guys think?  Should I have spelled it differently?  Guess its too late now...
Baby Girl EDD 3/10/11.  Bed rest since 25wks (11/23/10), due to contractions & history of pre-term delivery.

keewee0630

• View Profile
    • our pregnancy blog
Re: Birth Announcement
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011 at 05:45 PM »
Congratulations Reaganh!
Aniya Mckenzie - due June 4, bed rest since 14wks (12/7/10), due to IC: cerclage

arenee22

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2011 at 06:22 PM »
Congrats Reghan- I love her name. I think you spelled it just right.

Lanespoli

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2011 at 03:15 PM »
Congratulations on your new bundle of joy!!!!  The name is beautiful just as you are pronouncing and spelling it! 
Baby Gia, due May 10th....bedrest since 1/25/11 at 25 weeks, due to shortened cervix (1.6).
C-section scheduled for May 3rd, yea!!!

Reaganh3

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2011 at 04:32 PM »
Thanks everyone!  We are home from the hospital now and so happy! 
Doctor started the pitocin around 6am.  Broke my water around 10am and just 2 minutes later I was begging for my epidural - ha ha!  At 11:05 I was 10cm dialated and Rosalyn was born right at 12:00.  I have a painful hemmroid or two, and 3 stitches, but she was totally worth it.  My husband has been so wonderful and supportive.  He's a diaper-changing machine.  I want to think of a nice gift for him.

I'm trying to figure out how to put an image of Rosalyn in one of my posts.  I'll keep working on that.

Good Luck Ladies - you all deserve a happy ending too!
Baby Girl EDD 3/10/11.  Bed rest since 25wks (11/23/10), due to contractions & history of pre-term delivery.

mckoygirl

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2011 at 08:37 AM »
Congratulations Reagan!!!! Sounds like a picture-perfect labor and short too! Enjoy your precious little bundle.  :D
Due date: 7/7/2011
Twins (we're not finding out the sexes!)
5th pregnancy (5yrs old-put on bedrest with her @ 35wks for PIH)
3 previous losses
Put on bedrest this pregnancy @ 17weeks for Cervical shortening & preterm labor
Thanking God for each day I'm given with my twins!

BWilson

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2011 at 09:37 AM »
Reagan,

Thank you for sharing. Just reading your story brought tears to my eyes. So nice to hear a happy ending in all of this! Congrats!!

I hope you and your family have many blessings in the year ahead!

Take care,
B

Lanespoli

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2011 at 09:38 AM »
 If you can't post the pics on here, which I tried numerous times unsuccessfully, put them on the Keepem Cooking Facebook page!  Looking forward to seeing them!
Baby Gia, due May 10th....bedrest since 1/25/11 at 25 weeks, due to shortened cervix (1.6).
C-section scheduled for May 3rd, yea!!!

Reaganh3

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2011 at 10:03 AM »
Too see a picture - here's the hospital baby gallery website:
http://www.kmcnetwork.org/wcs/babygallerykmc/

Click on the letter R.  Scroll down towards the bottom of the list to find Rosalyn Scarlett

elypineda

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2011 at 01:37 PM »
Reaganh3 - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!   I am so happy for you and your family!!  I can't wait to go on the website you posted to see her!!  How do you feel now that you're off the couch???  Hope all is running smoothly for you!!

Reaganh3

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2011 at 01:53 PM »
Despite very little sleep, I'm feeling better every day.  Have some back pain when standing too long - that could be a side effect of the bed rest??

elypineda

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2011 at 01:59 PM »
Reagan, I just saw her!!!   She's beautiful!!!!!!
Elizabeth