Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Monday Roll Call for March 7th  (Read 11371 times)

Yvonne

• View Profile
Re: Monday Roll Call for March 7th
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2011 at 08:36 AM »
Hello folks!

I reached my final goal when we clocked over to 36 this past Sunday!  HOORAY!!!

My twin Boys are obviously still cooking and I am starting to feel the anticipation.  As of last Thursday our OB says the boys are doing biophysically well (heart rates and blood flow from their placenta).  We have another appointment to be checked out this Thurday to check the boys' growth and biophysical progress...  We'll also set a date for my 38th week for induction, just in case the boys decide they are comfy and decide not to join us on their own time. 

I get lots of contractions - sometimes organized, sometimes not...They still are not quite ready to join us quite yet.  I keep telling myself that they'll be born just when they are ready and not a minute sooner.

I will keep you in the loop!

Congrats Reagan on the birth of your precious little girl.  I bet she's amazing :) 

Welcome new bedresters!  This is an amazing group of supportive people! 

Have a great rest of the week folks.

Yvonne

elypineda

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2011 at 01:55 PM »
Welcome to all the new mommies on bedrest!!  Remember to share, and vent as many times as you need to through this website.  It truly has helped me when I've needed it the most. 

Yvonne- Congrats on 36 wks!!!

I'm 35 wks 3 days and still cookin!  Happy to still be at home for bedrest and not in the hospital.  I've been home (well, my moms since it's closer to hospital) for 3 wks, 3 days.  The doctor comes every Sat. to see me at home.  Isn't that amazing?!! It's not something the practice does, but i guess they have a soft spot for me after being in hospital bedrest for 2 months.  I'll get my last p17 shot on Monday and if he's still cookin by March 28th, 38 wks, i'll get induced.
I can't believe time is actually going by.  For sooooo many wks i thought the time would not pass, and now i'm actually seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

Lots of strength and patience to all the mommies in bedrest. 
Elizabeth     

saraonbedrest

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2011 at 04:32 PM »
I am 32 weeks and 4 days today. I will have an NST and a doctor's appointment tomorrow and an ultrasound on Friday. Everything is going well except starting to feel uncomfortable with a big belly and some backaches from time to time. I had the steroid shot last week just in case the baby decides to come early.

Over the weekend I had my baby shower which was so much fun even though I was lying down the whole time :) According to my OB, It is likely that I will be off bedrest when I reach 34 weeks. That means just in 10 days! I can't help thinking about then :D

I just heard that my OB had a family emergency and will be away for a while. So I am going to visit another doctor tomorrow which is not what you want at this stage of pregnancy. Anyway, I hope there is nothing serious and she will be back soon.

Keep them cooking momies :)

mckoygirl

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2011 at 10:42 PM »
Hello everyone! Congratulations Reagan she is beautiful!
I'm now 22weeks, 5 days with twins almost done with my fifth week of bedrest and hanging in there. Cervix has lengthened back to 3.6cm, 2.7cm if any pressure is applied :-\ babies are weighing 1lb 4oz and 1lb 2oz at 22 weeks, 1 day. I was pretty proud. My OB today measured me and couldn't believe how big I was (baby-wise). I felt like I had accomplished something with twins being this big already!  ;D
I went to my doctor's appointment today by myself and I could hear the Hallelujah chorus singing "Freedom- freedom"! Such a silly thing, but I haven't driven in a month! I felt like such an adult...  :D
The aches and pains have begun already, I expected them early with twins but not THIS early! We can all commiserate together, lol...

@Yvonne - congratulations on reaching 36 weeks with twins! You've beat half of twin gestations!!! I hope I make it that long. Please keep us posted.

@Lanespoli - I've had weird back pains for the past 30 days, worse after I've slept, and leg aching in the night. The hip pain I think goes along with it from the weight of our growing uterus'. Funny how the pain is worse AFTER sleeping, isn't it?! I find a hot bath sometimes eases it, and a heating pad on my back.
Due date: 7/7/2011
Twins (we're not finding out the sexes!)
5th pregnancy (5yrs old-put on bedrest with her @ 35wks for PIH)
3 previous losses
Put on bedrest this pregnancy @ 17weeks for Cervical shortening & preterm labor
Thanking God for each day I'm given with my twins!

elypineda

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2011 at 11:32 AM »
Mckoygirl - Congratulations on 22 wks!!  Amazing that your cervix has lengthened - keep doing what you're doing because it's working girl!!
Elizabeth

BWilson

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2011 at 01:16 PM »
I am officially 26 weeks today.... hard to believe that 6 weeks ago I was in the hospital not sure what was going to happen. I go in for a appt. on Fri. they will measure and see if my cervix/cerclage is holding at 1.4cm.

@Mckoygirl: I just posted on stretch mark city... I see here that you are 22 weeks! Yay, congrats! Those are good sized babies. I am at the 26 week mark and my little one is around 1lb 12oz. 

flowerchica

• View Profile
    • I've started blogging my PCOS/Infertility/IVF/Incompetent Cervix Battle
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2011 at 07:45 PM »
Hey ladies.... just breezing through. My perinatologist appt went ok. Cervix measured at 2 cm up from 1.97. I'm counting that as being the same. Bedrest continues and I'll go 2 weeks before my next appt. 2 weeks to viability - Grow baby Grow!!!!
My infertility warrior blog
Graduated from 104 days of bedrest. My IVF Baby girl born in July 2011 perfectly healthy @ 39w2d, 8lb9oz and 21 inches. 6 years of infertility battles have been overcome!