Hello there, parents and parents-to-be!

We’ve moved the conversation to Facebook. Although we have turned off new registrations here, we have kept all prior posts for you to read for inspiration, information, and lots of success stories! We hope to see you on our public group or private group on Facebook.

Public Private
Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Birth story with pictures  (Read 5175 times)

pixie

Birth story with pictures
« on: March 18, 2011 at 06:02 PM »
I finally got around to writing the whole story out and posting it on my blog. Here's the link, http://thewonderfuljourney.wordpress.com/2011/02/20/birth-story/ password is vbac.
The pictures are at the bottom. It also says a little about how he's doing now, how big he is etc. down by the pics. He's just over 6 weeks! I can't believe how fast it's flown.
And the story is long, but hey, it's my story. And it's a wonderful one! There's no scary stuff, just very positive and good, amazing natural vbac at 38 weeks, completely fantastic!

(And I went off the BP meds 4 weeks post partum btw, for those who saw my other thread. 3 weeks after I started them.)

Silvereyez

• View Profile
Re: Birth story with pictures
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2011 at 06:52 PM »
Beautiful story and ADORABLE pictures!! Thank you for sharing that with us!

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2011 at 08:47 PM »
Thank you so much for sharing your story! I am crying reading all this, and especially looking at the pictures. So wonderful!

Lanespoli

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2011 at 08:57 PM »
Wow, what a story!!  Congratulations on your new arrival :)

Oh and p.s. can I ask you about your placental abruption?  I am very paranoid about that especially about how I will know if it happens?

Thank you :)
Lori
Baby Gia, due May 10th....bedrest since 1/25/11 at 25 weeks, due to shortened cervix (1.6).
C-section scheduled for May 3rd, yea!!!

pixie

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2011 at 10:38 AM »
Thank you so much, ladies!

And @Lanespoli, I wanna say first that my placenta abruption story is very scary, if you really want to know, I'll tell ya. But I feel the need to warn you first. It was a very rare and extreme case of it.

growinLevi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2011 at 01:37 AM »
I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I tried to read your story using vbac but I can't get on. I was interested because you mentioned BP meds. I am here because of Pre-e and thought maybe you had been too so I was going to read wha tyou had written. Could you tell me if  am doing something wrong so I can get the whole story?

Thanks 
Corrie
Mother of 3 blessings. #4 on the way. On bedrest at 23 weeks due to Pre-Eclampsia.

Lanespoli

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2011 at 08:25 PM »
The more I know the better prepared I am in case anything happens so feel free to email me the abruption story, like I said I'm so paranoid about that and cord death...

Baby Gia, due May 10th....bedrest since 1/25/11 at 25 weeks, due to shortened cervix (1.6).
C-section scheduled for May 3rd, yea!!!

pixie

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2011 at 09:02 AM »
@growinEli, sorry, I changed the password, I'll pm the new one to you. :)
(Just don't want it open on the net forever etc.)

@Lanespoli, sure, I'll pm you later. :)