Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Nursery Bedding and Decor -??  (Read 2637 times)

BWilson

• View Profile
Nursery Bedding and Decor -??
« on: April 12, 2011 at 10:26 AM »
Hi Ladies,

Sitting here trying to decorate my future daughter nursery from my computer. I am thinking I can't be the only one who has had some issues with this. Let's face it, it is a whole lot easier to pick out bedding when you are standing in front of it. You can see the true color feel the softness of the fabric and so on.... but that is not an option right now. So we turn to our online resource.

Well, wondering if you ladies would help me out? I am at 31 weeks and would like to get our little one's bedding ordered. Could any of you recommend some good online bedding resources?  I would be so grateful!

Looking forward to your ideas!

Hugs,
Bre

keewee0630

• View Profile
    • our pregnancy blog
Re: Nursery Bedding and Decor -??
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011 at 04:34 PM »
Hi Bre...I actually picked my baby bedding online as well.  Babies R Us actually sold the same print, so my mom and my sister went out and looked at it.  We did not buy it from Babies R US because the price was so much higher.  I picked the Sugar Plum bedding by Cocalo and the colors were exactly like I had expected them to be from the pictures. 

So I searched all of the different baby bedding sites, and end up ordering it from http://www.albeebaby.com/ (It was almost like $60 cheaper)  We also got the stroller and pack and play (Chicco KeyFit 30 - Bela) for almost $100 cheaper. 
Aniya Mckenzie - due June 4, bed rest since 14wks (12/7/10), due to IC: cerclage

LoransMommy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011 at 12:13 AM »
Pottery barn kids!! Sooooooooo cute and great quality and fabric.
Put on bed rest at 25 weeks on January 19th with cervix measuring 2.8.
Expecting our first - baby boy Loran Lee Morgan III on May 5th.
Getting induced at 39 weeks + 1 day on Wednesday, April 27th because of preeclampsia.

BWilson

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2011 at 11:28 AM »
Thanks for the tips! Keep them coming! There are so many websites out there I would love to find good quality at a good price!