Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Birth story with pictures  (Read 3808 times)

pixie

Birth story with pictures
« on: March 18, 2011 at 06:02 PM »
I finally got around to writing the whole story out and posting it on my blog. Here's the link, http://thewonderfuljourney.wordpress.com/2011/02/20/birth-story/ password is vbac.
The pictures are at the bottom. It also says a little about how he's doing now, how big he is etc. down by the pics. He's just over 6 weeks! I can't believe how fast it's flown.
And the story is long, but hey, it's my story. And it's a wonderful one! There's no scary stuff, just very positive and good, amazing natural vbac at 38 weeks, completely fantastic!

(And I went off the BP meds 4 weeks post partum btw, for those who saw my other thread. 3 weeks after I started them.)

Silvereyez

• View Profile
Re: Birth story with pictures
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2011 at 06:52 PM »
Beautiful story and ADORABLE pictures!! Thank you for sharing that with us!

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2011 at 08:47 PM »
Thank you so much for sharing your story! I am crying reading all this, and especially looking at the pictures. So wonderful!

Lanespoli

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2011 at 08:57 PM »
Wow, what a story!!  Congratulations on your new arrival :)

Oh and p.s. can I ask you about your placental abruption?  I am very paranoid about that especially about how I will know if it happens?

Thank you :)
Lori
Baby Gia, due May 10th....bedrest since 1/25/11 at 25 weeks, due to shortened cervix (1.6).
C-section scheduled for May 3rd, yea!!!

pixie

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2011 at 10:38 AM »
Thank you so much, ladies!

And @Lanespoli, I wanna say first that my placenta abruption story is very scary, if you really want to know, I'll tell ya. But I feel the need to warn you first. It was a very rare and extreme case of it.

growinLevi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2011 at 01:37 AM »
I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I tried to read your story using vbac but I can't get on. I was interested because you mentioned BP meds. I am here because of Pre-e and thought maybe you had been too so I was going to read wha tyou had written. Could you tell me if  am doing something wrong so I can get the whole story?

Thanks 
Corrie
Mother of 3 blessings. #4 on the way. On bedrest at 23 weeks due to Pre-Eclampsia.

Lanespoli

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2011 at 08:25 PM »
The more I know the better prepared I am in case anything happens so feel free to email me the abruption story, like I said I'm so paranoid about that and cord death...

Baby Gia, due May 10th....bedrest since 1/25/11 at 25 weeks, due to shortened cervix (1.6).
C-section scheduled for May 3rd, yea!!!

pixie

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2011 at 09:02 AM »
@growinEli, sorry, I changed the password, I'll pm the new one to you. :)
(Just don't want it open on the net forever etc.)

@Lanespoli, sure, I'll pm you later. :)