Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Monday Roll Call! June 13, 2011  (Read 8914 times)

HeatherGayle

• View Profile
Re: Monday Roll Call! June 13, 2011
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2011 at 11:55 PM »
Still cookin!

I am 31+3 today and have a week full of appointments. Today I had a bloodwork appt and picked up my jug for my third 24-hour urine sample (ew). On Thursday I have my weekly obgyn appt, and on Friday I have another ultrasound to see if baby has grown well. He was in the 30th percentile about a month ago, and then two weeks ago he was in the 15th, measuring almost 3lbs. The perinatologist was concerned that perhaps my placenta hasn't been as optimal as it should be, so I have scans every two weeks. My obgyn isn't concerned, really. We will see what he measures then!

Great job ladies! As my tactless BFF always tells me, "CLENCH!" :P Good luck!

Alicia

• View Profile
    • Baby and Toddler Food
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2011 at 01:13 AM »
Aw, this is making me weepy as a stew away in my 'only haf way rage'.
But I am still here, so yah!
Congradultions to everyone for babies! and making term! and being amazing people and giving up so much to save your precious bubbas@

28 weeks (which was was intially stoked about then thought - who wants to give birth at 28 weeks!).
7 weeks into bedrest and 6 to go.
Cervix unchanged at 1.7.
Was 9mm at 20 weeks last time, so feeling pretty good about making term...
Bed Rest number 2 under way!
Jet - Still bith at 20 weeks
Sakura - Emergency stitch at 20 weeks for 9mm cervix with bedrest till 34 weeks when she was born
'Cisco'-  Stitch at 15 weeks and bedrest at 21 weeks with 1.7cm cervix. Finger crossed!
http://babyandtoddlerfoods.blogspot.com

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2011 at 12:48 PM »
Bedrest got you feeling down, my dears? A licensed social worker from @StorkSupport joins us in the Chat Room at 2 pm Eastern!
http://www.keepemcookin.com/thechatroom.aspx

Mom2Z

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2011 at 05:05 PM »
28 weeks tomorrow, another negative ffn today (my doc LOVES these things)...i may get to go home on Thurs...hanging by a thread, but doing well.  Everything is stable.
Janet
Mom to Z born 9/28/07 at 31 wks
Corinne b/d 05/21/10 (IC)
Jake and Cassidy born 8/15/11 after a cerclage and months of bedrest!  Take that IC!

Couchdiva

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2011 at 01:14 PM »
Hi Ladies, I thought I'd wait to post until my doc appt yesterday.  I am 30w3d today!  Excited to be in the 30s!!  My appt went well - my cervix is still measuring at 3cm which is no change from two weeks ago.  Baby boy is measuring good - he's about a week bigger than expected-but I'm used to that since my kids are born ready for kindergarten!  :)  A big baby is fine with me at this point - and since I know I will be hanging a c-section - it's no issue.  Otherwise - I'm hoping to make it to the 36 mark - and get off bedrest!  The end is in sight! 

Congrats to Laura!  What a cutie!!

Keep cookin' ladies!  Yeah for all of us!
Mom of 2: Ella 5 yrs, Adeline 19 mos
Baby Boy due Aug 21, 11 (c-section scheduled for 8/15)
Bedrest since 20 wks, IC & cerclage @ 22 wks

mommadown

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2011 at 07:34 PM »
Sorry I'm late in posting...

Still here at 38+1 wks!  Having 2 appts a week now...one NST and one BPP.  I'm 5cm dilated and 75% effaced.  Amniotic fluid was low at 5.02 last week but won't induce unless they can't find a 2x2 pocket, which they did.
I will be induced next week, if I don't go earlier.  It has been wonderful to be off bedrest these last 2 weeks...now I'm ready for his appearance!

Good luck to everyone and stay on bedrest...it works!

Mccoygirl--Good luck on friday and congrats!!
Mother to 12 mth old boy(IVF/ICSI)
EDD June 28, 2011 to baby boy #2 (IVF/ICSI)
Cervical funneling and shortened cervix(3.8, 2.8, 2.4)
Bedrest and Progesterone suppositories

Marvin

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2011 at 01:19 AM »
I posted Monday, but wanted to update. CL was much shorter today so I'm getting the steroids. Fingers crossed I can make it to 32 weeks! It's been a long ride (almost 8 weeks bedrest so far) but I'm not ready for it to be over yet.
Mom to two preemies
On bedrest with #3 since 23 weeks (EDD 8/15)