Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: New here. I'm 32 wks and 3 days. Have been on bed rest for 2 wks.  (Read 1802 times)

nikid22

So, I've been on bed rest two weeks now, official strict bed rest that is. Since last Monday I called my Dr. Office after leaving my husband at the yard to go out of town for the week... complaining of pressure, and feeling as if I had a head between my legs. (lol) They sent me to the hospital for monitoring, which isn't the first time this pregnancy. But I went in, and I was contracting 3-4 minutes apart, and they finally checked my cervix, and I was 2cms dilated. So, she sent me home from the hospital after getting my contractions under control, with a triple dose of terbutaline to be on strict bed rest until my Dr. appointment on wednesday. So I went in to the office wednesday morning, and she told me no more work, and to be on strict bed rest until I deliver. *sigh* We're pushing for 39 wks to schedule a c-section, but if I can't make it to 39 wks we're shooting for at least 36wks, so I don't have to be transferred out of town.

:-)

Fun Stuff.

-Nicole

kaitibear

• View Profile
Re: New here. I'm 32 wks and 3 days. Have been on bed rest for 2 wks.
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009 at 07:31 PM »
I am 32 weeks and 2 days in the same situation. I pray for 34 weeks at this point. I have dialated 1.5 cm. I am on procardia for contractions. I am still having about 2 an hour on the medicine. How often are you taking your medicine?

nikid22

Re: New here. I'm 32 wks and 3 days. Have been on bed rest for 2 wks.
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009 at 05:01 PM »
I contract inconsistently. This is my second time doing the whole bed rest/preterm labor thing. except my 3 yr old was born about 4 days from now... from where I am with this pregnancy. sooo I'm going pretty good, hitting 33 wks on sunday. I take terbutaline every 4 hours. I'm hoping for 36 wks so I don't have to be transferred out of town.