Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Monday Roll Call for September 26  (Read 7847 times)

rcertner

• View Profile
Re: Monday Roll Call for September 26
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2011 at 09:02 AM »
Hi Everyone,

I'm 26 weeks exactly today!  I have dr. appt. tomorrow to check cervix and I assume they'll give me another FFN test. My dr. allowed me to be more mobile these last two weeks and although, all that's really meant is that I've gone for a ten minute walk every other day, I'm still a little nervous.  I'm hoping that things are stable as well so that I can continue to go outside for a bit every day.  i also signed up for childbirth classes that are once a week (I guess I'm being hopeful that I'll be able to go to them, even if it means I have to lay down).  They start at the end of October, which is when I'll be 30 weeks (my big goal for now!)

Thinking of all of you and hoping that you all have great weeks. I can't wait until October 1st!  I'm ready for a new month!

Rachel  :)

twins

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2011 at 01:51 PM »
Hi all,

33 weeks today!  Have a growth scan and doctor's appointment on thursday - I am hoping my growth scan reveals Baby A has grown more than what they thought two weeks ago and will be in a higher percentile!  Also, my cerclage removal was moved up (no reason for this I am told just an arbitrary day) to Monday at 9 am - less than a week to go - I will be one day shy of 34 weeks.  I feel conflicted about the removal on one hand I will be glad it isn't in and I don't have to worry about tearing my cervix should I go into labour but on the other hand I worry about going into labour soon after its removal and I was really hoping to get in at least another few weeks.  I guess I just have to trust the doctors. 

Laura
Natural boy/girl twins!!
EDD November 1, 2011 (based on 38 weeks)
Bed rest at 20 weeks for cervical shortening
Cerclage placed at 21 weeks after further shortening
13 weeks and 1 day of strict bed rest and Mario and Amelia made their appearance at 33 weeks and 4 days on October 1, 2011!

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2011 at 01:58 PM »
The live chat is starting now! See you there: http://www.keepemcookin.com/thechatroom.aspx

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2011 at 02:05 PM »
Hey, ladies! Our Thursday chat is underway! http://www.keepemcookin.com/thechatroom.aspx

;D