Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Monday Roll Cal for Dec. 5  (Read 7534 times)

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
Re: Monday Roll Cal for Dec. 5
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2011 at 08:17 AM »
What a great turnout for Roll Call! So wonderful to hear from all of you!

Let's keep Abcmom in our thoughts. She has delivered her twins at 28 weeks and 2 days. And keep your fingers crossed for PlatimumRed. Her water broke Tuesday at 32 weeks but she is still cookin'!

Today's LIVE CHAT will be at 2 pm instead of at noon. Hope to see you all there! http://keepemcookin.com/thechatroom.aspx

rcertner

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2011 at 10:06 AM »
I'm 36 weeks today and I just had my final 17P shot this morning!  I'm sooooo excited and can't wait to have my cerclage removed next Tuesday (although, I'm a little bit frightened of the pain).  Has anyone had any issues with scar tissue once their cerclage was removed?

I've pretty much been off of bed rest for a while now, but I've continued to take it fairly easy, mostly because it's just hard to get around with the pressure and weight of the baby.  I remember 14 weeks ago, that I didn't even think I'd make it to 24 weeks, so i'm on cloud 9 right now. I hope this little one stays in for al least two more weeks, then I'll be thrilled to finally meet him. 

Sending everyone positive thoughts and energy today and everyday!

:) Rachel

HollyRN21

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2011 at 06:03 PM »
Im a little late for role call :) But, Im still here and cooking at 33 weeks!! 7 weeks of bed rest down. I never thought I would make it this far, Dr. told me to expect delivery by 32 weeks. Its hard to believe this (33 weeks) is when my second child was born and that I was having to deal with a NICU baby and all those stresses. 34 weeks here I come!! On a side note, my mom has been in the hospital for a week now and I have been cheating with my bed rest to go see her everyday. :-\ I lay in the recliner with her all day so I don't feel too bad about it. As an RN, I just feel like I need to be there for her to help her, and the whole family, and answer questions, talk to dr.'s etc.
Feeling pretty good that I will make it to 34 and keep this little man cooking :)