Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Bryce is home...Thank You All.  (Read 1913 times)

AngelLily03

• View Profile
Bryce is home...Thank You All.
« on: January 29, 2012 at 01:03 AM »
2 hours ago we brought our preciousl little man home after 9 days in the NICU.  Thanks to the advice I got from you wonderful ladies things really started to happen yesterday.  I really need to thank everyone on this board, there is just no way we could have gotten thru the last 3 months without you.  For all you ladies still cooking, hang in there.  It is worth every moment once you hold that wonderful baby. 

Luvmytieren

• View Profile
Re: Bryce is home...Thank You All.
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012 at 01:32 PM »
Congrats on bringing Bryce home!  What a magical time!  It's funny because when you're on bed rest (I did 23 weeks full & 3 weeks modified) you feel like you can't let yourself love that baby too much and you can't picture them being home.  But once they're there it's an overwhelming moment!  My miracle baby is 17 months and I still can't believe he's made it!  Enjoy your first moments home and congrats on putting in the work!  You're an amazing mommy!

celticmama

• View Profile
Re: Bryce is home...Thank You All.
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012 at 03:31 PM »
Yay!!!! Congrats and soak up all that joy!!! ;D
~Mary Kate~
Happily married to Kyle for 17 years
Blessed to be Mama to:
Killian 16, Joe 13, Maeve 11, Jack 9, Eamon 4, Faith 2, & our 3 saints in Heaven (2 m/c and our full-term baby born still, Fiona May).
Happily awaiting our latest blessing with a EDD of 4/23/12 (del. date 3/12/12)