Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: I need some support!  (Read 3156 times)

ValentinaCastilla

• View Profile
I need some support!
« on: February 11, 2012 at 10:38 PM »
Good evening to all of you, my name is Valentina I am mother of a sweet 3year old and pregnant with my second baby! I am 26 weeks and 1 day, my due date is 18 may and I am in the hospital since 1feb! My cervix is shortening and I am 3cm dilated and 50% effaced! I was in Labor last week and they got to stop my contractions and I got 2 shots of steroids for my baby girl! I am no longer on magnesium or any kind of medicine besides 17p injections once a week! I miss my baby boy, my dog, my house and my friends!!! My husband has been staying at the hospital with me and we are praying to keep her inside as long as possible! For how long can I go with 3cm and 50% effaced? I am so scared :(
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012 at 07:09 AM by ValentinaCastilla »
“I believe that everything happens for a reason.People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right,you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself,and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together"

ValentinaCastilla

• View Profile
Sad...
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012 at 01:27 PM »
I guess my story is not moving any of you! Thank you :(
“I believe that everything happens for a reason.People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right,you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself,and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together"

Rosa

• View Profile
Re: I need some support!
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012 at 09:39 PM »
 hey! Cheer up :) sorry you're feeling ignored... I can't say much about cervix already dilated but i'm pretty sure i read some stories on this forum that were encouraging... Some people have been in a similar situation as you and were well looked after in hospital and had an happy ending. Hope someone gives u more concrete feedback soon. Hang in there! :)
first pregnancy, IC - due to Lletz in 2010?
progesterone pessaries since wk 22 - cervix 1.6cm
bedarrest since wk 24 - cervix measure 1.4cm
hospital strict bedarrest at wk 26 - cervix 8mm
back at home, strick bedarrest since week 28 - cervix 1cm
cervix dilated 2cm at week 35