Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Back here again  (Read 3656 times)

threacatcher

• View Profile
Back here again
« on: March 08, 2012 at 09:43 PM »
Hello lovely ladies!

Apparently I missed being here because I once again find myself on bedrest. This is my second pregnancy, and they found a huge tear in my placenta. My awesome Ob put me on bedrest as a precaution, though we have a high chance of losing this sweet baby. I am currently 10 weeks and 2 days. I have a 7 month old sweet baby girl, that I was on bedrest with for 26 weeks. For those who care, we weren't trying to get pregnant yet. I was on birth control, and my husband was using condoms. haha. I guess we were meant to get pregnant this time. I'm excited to meet all of you this time around.

I also want you to know that I am SO PROUD of all of you. Being on bedrest sucks... a lot. I can think of several other types of torture I rather be put through. But you are being an awesome mama now! My prayer is that you and your sweet little one(s) stay healthy, and that you find encouragement and a positive place to be in.

Keep em cookin mamas!
On bedrest for 26 weeks, Linnea Rose Thyme Manchester born 08/05/11.

On bedrest with baby #2 due 10/6/12.

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
Re: Back here again
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012 at 11:07 PM »
Oh my goodness. I can't imagine all the emotions you're going through right now. I am so sorry you're headed down such a tough road so early on. You know I'm pulling for you. Has your doc talked about possible outcomes, treatments, chances of the placenta repairing itself? Please keep us posted...

Angela

threacatcher

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012 at 11:23 PM »
Angela! I've missed you!

My doc thinks we have a really good chance of losing the baby in the next week or so. Especially since I have started spotting. =/ But she has me on bedrest so my placenta has a chance to heal itself. Fingers crossed that it does.
On bedrest for 26 weeks, Linnea Rose Thyme Manchester born 08/05/11.

On bedrest with baby #2 due 10/6/12.

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012 at 11:46 PM »
Oh, my. Sending strength to you and your family. Do what you can, but know that's all you can do. (((hugs)))

Luvmytieren

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2012 at 04:05 PM »
I am so sorry to hear this! Please keep us updated.  I am sending big prayers that you make it this week... and next week... and the week after that!  Bedrest is a day by day.  HANG IN THERE!

Margaret
23 weeks full bedrest 3 weeks modified- delivered at 39 weeks, 2 other deliveries at 37 weeks.

momofbabyblue

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2012 at 04:18 PM »
I just randomly checked the forum today. Don't even know what led me here, but I saw your post and wanted to respond since we were on bedrest together last spring/summer.

Anyway, I'm praying for/thinking of you and hoping for a miracle!

Michelle
due 8/1 - a girl
Mom to Blue, born 10/7/09 @ 37 weeks
Bedrest @ 22 weeks due to short cervix

littlefighter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2012 at 09:08 PM »
You and that little baby will definitely be in my prayers! 
pPROM at 32wks. holdin on strong till 34wks (03/20/12)! baby girl is my little fighter :)