Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Monday Roll Call for April 16  (Read 6433 times)

quenn

• View Profile
Re: Monday Roll Call for April 16
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2012 at 04:05 PM »
36 weeks and my last week on bed rest 6 weeks total. I had a ob appt last week and my cervix had not change still dilated 3 cm so that's good. Doct says I can stop all meds and come off bed rest. My baby shower is Saturday so I can't wait. The contraction are getting closer together but if I can talk through them i stay home. No bloody show I'm nervous now that my time is winding down. I'm so thankful for this site and the ladies that I have to say it every week.  Now If my little one would just stay head down.  She been breech for 12 weeks. Hope you all have a good week.

threacatcher

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2012 at 05:29 PM »
I'm here at 16 weeks. Ob bedrest for 6 weeks and counting. As silly as it sounds, it hasn't felt that long. XD Maybe it's my meds talking. I don't know. Anyway, nothing exciting this week, except I will be playing electric bass on Sunday at church... in a reclining position. It will be interesting to say the least. Oh! We got a new bed on Monday. =D We got a sleep number bed, and oh goodness it was worth the money ten fold. Best bed for pregnant women, especially if you are on bedrest) I get to see my OB next week and get to find out the sex of baby #2 if he/she decides to cooperate!
On bedrest for 26 weeks, Linnea Rose Thyme Manchester born 08/05/11.

On bedrest with baby #2 due 10/6/12.

mvp_57

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2012 at 04:37 PM »
I'm ridiculously overdue for this announcement, but as a way to encourage anyone out there who's at high risk due to an abnormal uterus  and incompetent cervix, here goes: I'm happily a graduate of KEC! My son was born at exactly 37 weeks on March 6th! He was born 6 lbs, 4 oz and is now a strapping 10 lbs, 12 oz. My first baby was born at 29.5 weeks so I definitely attribute the success of this pregnancy to having the cerclage put in at 13 wks, being on modified bedrest since then, and the weekly 17P shots. I delivered within a week of the cerclage removal. I'm so happy to be among those women with a bicornuate uterus who delivered full term!

Mcentire

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2012 at 03:14 PM »
Congrats! Such wonderful news, hope you and baby are doing well.
Mother of 4
#1 2004 full term
#2 2006 born at 37 weeks 1 day after 14 weeks of bed rest due to IC
#3 2009 born at 31 weeks 1 day PROM at 30 weeks with cerclage
#4 2012 born at 36 weeks  2 days IC, cerclage, p17