Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Silver Lining of Bed Rest?  (Read 9724 times)

Mcentire

• View Profile
Re: Silver Lining of Bed Rest?
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2012 at 02:22 PM »
When I'm pregnant I have painful varicose veins in my right leg, on bed rest there is no weight on my legs so they are pain free and not a blue vein in sight :-) I also appreciate not worrying about what to wear.
Mother of 4
#1 2004 full term
#2 2006 born at 37 weeks 1 day after 14 weeks of bed rest due to IC
#3 2009 born at 31 weeks 1 day PROM at 30 weeks with cerclage
#4 2012 born at 36 weeks  2 days IC, cerclage, p17

quenn

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2012 at 07:13 PM »
I'm getting caught up on all the books that I've been wanting read and taking the time to finally find what makes me happy. I have two degrees and still have no clue what I want to do or my purpose. Everyday I try to answer that question what is my purpose beside getting a healthy lil one here.

jonamma

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2012 at 04:18 PM »
Catching up to all the crappy and awesome tv shows on netflix.

Shopping shopping shopping online.

6 weeks into BR, finally stopped worrying about what is going on at work and it feels heavenly! ;D

#1 - Fullterm vaginal 2006
#2 - Fullterm vaginal 2009
#3 - bedrest since 19wks for Placenta and vasa previas Due - July17

Taya

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2012 at 03:15 AM »
Bedrest graduate of almost 8 months here! keep up the positives mommas! Having a positive outlook can help you and our baby so much!!! Let me think back to my bedrest days. Lately I have been working full time overnights mostly so I can stay home with my son during the day, finishing my last semester of college and being a mom to a 8 month old. That has kept me so very busy! 

The thing I miss about bedrest is being able to get sleep! That is something I am severely lacking with my work hours. I miss sleep very much!