Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Finally =D  (Read 3539 times)

Mommaof3

• View Profile
Finally =D
« on: June 09, 2012 at 11:08 PM »
Would just like to announce the birth of our beautiful baby girl, Holly Marie! She was born last Wednesday, June 6th. My water broke at home and she was here within four hours. Things were moving quite slowly until my OB moved a separate water pouch and things got rolling right after that. I wanted and epidural but as soon as the guy came in to give it Holly was on her way out! She was born at 37 weeks and 4 days at 8:20pm. She weighed 6 lbs and 11 ounces and 19 1/2 inches long =D She is absolutely perfect and I would just like to thank God and all of you ladies who put up with me this whole time =) I hope to remain here every now and then to help support others but I will not have to deal with this again! I got my tubal yesterday and have no regrets ;) At least until I have no newborns anymore and my baby itch comes back, but I'll be okay! Haha! Thank you all again, you are all soooo amazing! We are home and resting now!
Child #1: Born at 35 weeks, heatlhy
Child #2: Born at 34 weeks, healthy
Child #3: Short Cervix at 21 weeks, strict bedrest for 3 months, 7 weeks of which were hospitalized, dilated to 5 at 28 weeks, baby born at 37 weeks and perfect =)

claire1228

• View Profile
Re: Finally =D
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012 at 09:52 AM »
CONGRATS !! Enjoy your new baby girl, they grow wayyyy too fast ! Hope you have a speedy recovery, take care !
Child #1: Born at 35 weeks, healthy
Child #2: Born at 30 weeks, healthy
Child #3: Cerclage at 18 weeks (cervix 2.2cm), on bedrest since, 27w3d as of 5/7/12

jmegio

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012 at 09:55 AM »
congratulations -- another success story!!  i'm right there with you; i'll be (sooooo) DONE after my baby girl comes ;)
First Child Born @ 35 wks + 1, after 12 wks of bed rest
Second Child Born @ 39 wks, after 13 wks of bed rest

jp99

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012 at 10:59 AM »
Congratulations!!!! That is so amazing that you made it past 37 weeks.  You worked so hard to keep that little girl in for so long and you are definitely an inspiration to the rest of us!! Good luck!!

iza_bel_2000

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2012 at 03:36 AM »
Congratulations and welcome to the little girl!!!Great Job I am very happy for you!
Boy no1: 38+6 natural birth uneventful pregnancy
Boy no2: 37+4 c-section after 14 weeks of bedrest due to bleeding previa

wild+wee

• View Profile
    • wild + wee
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2012 at 09:17 PM »
37 weeks - well done, mama! Congrats!
mama to Aaron (3/3/2010) - born @ 35 weeks + 3 days
on SBR w/ sweet baby girl (due Aug 22, 2012)
blogging about my bedrest journey @ www.wildandwee.com

megjean

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2012 at 04:46 PM »
Congrats!!!! What a strong moma!