Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Monday Roll Call for July 9  (Read 4333 times)

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
Monday Roll Call for July 9
« on: July 09, 2012 at 11:05 AM »
So who is still cookin'? How many weeks? Any deliveries last week?

And let us know what you are looking forward to this week! Appointments? Visits from friends? A certain book, movie or TV show?

Think positive. Be proactive. Stay pregnant.  :)
--Angela

Join our live chats Tuesdays at 2 pm Eastern: http://www.keepemcookin.com/thechatroom.aspx
Symptoms of preterm labor: http://www.keepemcookin.com/symptoms.aspx
Like Keep 'Em Cookin' on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/KeepEmCookin

Kdavis

• View Profile
Re: Monday Roll Call for July 9
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012 at 12:42 PM »
I hit 31 weeks on Thursday, so far I've been on bedrest for 11 weeks....baby boy is still baking! Next doc appt is Friday, so hopefully the cerclage is still holding tight. I was given permission to go in a pool, so that's been my highlight-lying on a floatie in the pool! My mom is going to paint the baby's room this week for me, so that's a big stress reliever. Hang in there ladies!!!!!

jmegio

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2012 at 01:48 PM »
Still here and now pregnant with a FULL-TERM baby (37w3d)!! I am simply amazed we've made it this far! Been allowed off bed rest since 35 weeks, but only been acting truly "normal" since 36 wks. At last appointment, I was already dilated to 5 cm, so we'll see how much longer she'll stay put. My doctor will induce at 39 weeks (or possibly at 6 cm dilation); I'm ready now!! Can't wait to meet her!
First Child Born @ 35 wks + 1, after 12 wks of bed rest
Second Child Born @ 39 wks, after 13 wks of bed rest

libraadragonmom

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2012 at 03:25 PM »
HI
I am 23 weeks and 1 day today.
I have been on bed rest for a week and a 1 day as of today.

I had appointment with Maternal Fetal Medicine last week and things are look good and the cerclage is doing it's job so far.

Today I have an OB appointment so I am looking forward to hearing the little guy's heartbeat. Friday I have a appointment with MFM again so I am hoping things look good again and we can keep cooking.

Heather

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2012 at 04:14 PM »
33+2 today, can't believe how far we've come!  I celebrated my birthday yesturday with my family, very low key, but enjoyable nonetheless. Nothing really going on this week, just counting down to Saturday and Monday.  Saturday I'm allowed up more and can start taking quick trips to the store (although I won't change my activity, I have a feeling I'm already up as much as they want me at that point, but it's SO hard when my son is home) and then Monday I'm taking swim lessons with my son, it will be so nice to at least have those 2 normal activities back.  I have less than 3 weeks left of bed rest and they've already scheduled my c-section for Aug 15th, unless he decides to come when the cerclage comes out on the 31st or some other time sooner or later ( hopefully after Aug 4th when I'll be 37 weeks).

SisterRez

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2012 at 04:30 PM »
Well, I was taken off bed rest 3 weeks ago, and thought I would deliver really soon after that, but I'm still here.  His official due date was yesterday.  Had a preeclampsia scare last week, which has resulted in me going in for Non Stress Tests twice a week.  Thankfully, no preeclampsia, but now I have dr appts 3 times a week.  My doctor says that if he isnt here next week she will discuss inducing labor.  I'm 3.5cm dilated, and 90% effaced, so hopefully it wont come to that!

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2012 at 11:56 AM »
Big congrats to SisterRez! Can't wait to hear your birth story!

And way to go, ladies! This is one of the toughest jobs you'll ever do, but the payoff lasts a lifetime!  :)

Hope to see you all today at the live chat: http://www.keepemcookin.com/thechatroom.aspx

bloom

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2012 at 04:51 PM »
Hello evryone
I'm 20 weeks and 4 days, (5 weeks of modified bed rest since my cerclage). My 20 weeks appointment went well. The baby is doing well. The cervix is 4 cm long and there is a lot of space between the placenta and the cervix too. The doctor is still very careful, my cervix is soft so I have to rest, but I feel good that it is long and of course closed.