Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: my happy ending!!!!!!!  (Read 2611 times)

belle

• Leah's wave
    • View Profile
my happy ending!!!!!!!
« on: October 12, 2009 at 06:48 PM »
hi ladies

just a short little report back on how things are going with me. i spent many hours here a few months ago, for those of you that are new i will give a brief recap. After 3 miscarriages due to preterm labour i fell pregnant for the fourth time ( the last time we were trying ). i was put on full bedrest a 14 wks after i had a stitch put in, hence the many hours spent here. At 26wks i started having mild contractions, after having 3 miscarriages i was taking no chances and rushed to hospital. i spent 4 days in hospital while the docters tried to stop the contractions while i was recieving steriod injections. on the fourth day i started bleeding badly and the doctor had to perform an emergency c section. Little Leah was born on the 11 june 2009 at 27 weeks weighing 1.070kg.  she spent 7 weeks in the neonatal ICU and that was the hardest 7 weeks i have ever had to live through. but at the end of all that we brought our healthy ( but very small) little angel home. i could not even begin to express the joy she has brought into our lives. she is now 4 months old and has just started smiling, those smiles are worth the very long wait.

there is hope ladies! just stay positive! miracles happen everyday! 

mrsbani

• View Profile
Re: my happy ending!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009 at 01:14 PM »
That is a wonderful happy ending! THank you for posting it! I need motivation!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

DFTLEE

• View Profile
Re: my happy ending!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009 at 02:46 PM »
 :)Congratulations!! Having had 2 miscarriages myself, one before each of my children, I can relate to how you must have felt. I am pleased to report that they are now 7 and 3.5 years old and very healthy-so much so that they are quite competitive and I've had to break up more than one altercation. It's so welcome, though.

Your are in for the time of your life! I'm so pleased for you!!