Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: What is everyone doing to stay busy?  (Read 3884 times)

Kdavis

• View Profile
What is everyone doing to stay busy?
« on: July 19, 2012 at 03:37 PM »
I'm sure u all r going crazy with bedrest so I was curious what u all r doing? I check Facebook all day, the keepemcookin site, have read 16 of the Janet book series, played a million games of spider solitaire, and have shopped online at crate and barrel, amazon, kohls, target, & Walmart. I'm still working too, from home with a few hours a week in the office.  I've also caught up on the breaking bad series. How about all of u????

bloom

• View Profile
Re: What is everyone doing to stay busy?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012 at 07:05 PM »
I'm doing same things that you are doing.
I'm so happy we have internet , I don't know how would've done without it :)
I checked face-book all the time, shopping on line for everything i need, including pea-pod, some TV, some internet, suduko on line, phone calles, e-mails.... stuff like that.
I can actually do a little more now, my condition has been stable for a while, but I still want to take it easy I'm only 22 week +.

libraadragonmom

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012 at 08:53 AM »
My work alloows me to work from home with a laptop so that helps during the week. On the weekends I am usually onlline.

tbuniak

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2012 at 12:05 AM »
I've been enjoying the olympics, and have seen a bunch of period piece movies my husband would never agree to watch with me (pride & prejudice, etc.)

pregnantinjapan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2012 at 10:36 AM »
Reading, Internet, Organising photos on my laptop - tagging THEM ALL (huge job!) but henceforth they will be searchable!  Blogging - really getting into it. I use a breakfast table, you know like a tray with little legs, on my bed and I am able to lie down and type.  I learnt to type many years ago, it's been a Godsend as I don' thave to see what I'm typing!!  I only started blogging after being put on BR and now I blog everyday it really helps pass the time;
http://daysofourlivesjapan.wordpress.com/2012/07/26/surviving-bed-rest/

TWINS38

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2012 at 01:31 PM »
Hi I'm a newbie. I would like to know, How can I join the keepemcooking on facebook? watching Tyler Perry movies, reading baby magazines, game online, internet and browsing for baby stuff online :)
IC 16w5d CL1.9 put on Home SBR
8/30/12 Cervical Cerclage @ 17w5d
10/4/12 hospital SBR @ 22w5d
Celestone shots at 23w and 23w1d (steriod shots)
TWINS BOY GIRL
EDD 2/2/13