Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Irritable uterus!!!  (Read 19693 times)

Masonsmommy

• View Profile
Re: Irritable uterus!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2012 at 04:14 PM »
Girl I do the same thing I'm so excited when it's night time lol!!! And my Zachary does the same thing he hates the monitors he balls up around it and kicks it!!! The nurse will say that was a big one and I really just think its him moving!:)

bianca

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2012 at 07:05 PM »
Isn't it crazy when they move it so your water is still in tact right that is good cuz that ws super scarey and now to feel it leaking sometimes makes me nervous but they say it is to be expected I swear I get so scared when I feel anything come out down there I never know what to think and every little pain I feel I think is a contraction lol since I have never been prego I never know what is "normal" but that is why I am glad I'm here to ask all the stupid questions I'm sure the nurses get annoyed
*bianca*

Masonsmommy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2012 at 10:20 PM »
Yes my waters are still intact but keep having contractions which is making my cervix shorter but not opening so far!! I go back to dr Monday to get CL checked again! Don't worry about asking questions that's the only way we can find out!!! What state do you live in by the way? I live in Arkansas

bianca

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2012 at 11:22 PM »
Sorry took so long to reply family was visiting and I live in tx San Antonio actually do you go to the dr once a week I will be getting a soon Monday to chk my fluid level and seeing how he is growing I get em once a week
*bianca*

Masonsmommy

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2012 at 11:26 PM »
That's ok! Yes I go once a week too on Monday's and get my cervical length checked and get my progesterone shots that I have been on since 16 weeks! Well make sure you let me know how it goes Monday!!!

bianca

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2012 at 03:58 PM »
Oh ya and btw yay you are 24 weeks today right I know that feels good are they gonna give you steroid shots
*bianca*

Masonsmommy

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2012 at 04:00 PM »
Well since I keep having contractions and my cervic keeps shrinking its not working for me either!!! I understand it's very hard and I am the only woman in my family to have any problems with pregnancy so nobody understands me either!!!! Well whenever you want to talk I'm here!!!

bianca

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2012 at 04:58 PM »
Aww thanks and well my sis had problems getting prego but when she did it went good for her but everyone else was good.... And will you dr ever do the circlauge on you
*bianca*

Masonsmommy

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2012 at 05:59 PM »
No I can't get a cerclage bc I'm contracting! I'm asking about steroid shots tomorrow and hoping I get them!!! Have u got them yet???

bianca

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2012 at 07:08 PM »
Ya I remember you had said  that but I didn't know if they would when contractions stopped but I will get the shots at 24 weeks  so I'm sure they are gonna give them to you and if they don't I would def make a fuss about it to get them!!!!!
*bianca*

bianca

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2012 at 11:38 AM »
Well hope your morning has been better than mine had some issues but also positives kinda feel all mixed up right now....I had a big gush of blood this morning and that is alWays scarey and have had little discomfort in my uterus here and there so I'm freaking out about that !!!! Had my soono and Carson looks good he weighs 1.3 ounces so he has gained an ounce yay but my fluid has gone from a 8.2 to a 6.6 boo...they say as long as it stays above a five that's ok but I just don't like any drops so kinda all mixed up this morning but best thing is Carson is doing good.  Oh ya the other change is my cervix was measuring at 5 mm last week and now is measuring at 8 mm to 1.2 cm so that was good too
*bianca*

bianca

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2012 at 07:54 PM »
Hope all is well
*bianca*

Masonsmommy

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2012 at 05:24 AM »
Well I didn't too good of a day when I went in I had no cervix left and the baby was breached so I was rushed to hospital only got in one round of steroids and my water broke and I had to have an emergency c section!!!! So my sweet Zachary is here he weighs 1 pound 10 ounces and as of right now is stable!! Very scary but I'm hanging in there!!!!!

bianca

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2012 at 09:10 AM »
Oh my wow I kept thinking of you wondering if you were ok since I hadn't heard from you I was hoping something like that didn't happen...thank god he is doing well and that makes me feel so good for you and Zachary!!!! Well I guess they must be on the same page these two boys cause Carson has been giving me scares too I told you about am but had a scarey night too still had contractions 6 min apart with the meds and had some more bleeding.  My doctor also started the steroid shots I got one at 430 am and will get one in 12 hours today.  So you were what 24 weeks and 2 days right cuz I turn 24 tomorrow...and wow look at Zachary he is fighting strong and such a big boy at 1 lB 10 oz Carson is 1 lB 3 pos well according to sono.  Well I am praying for you guys and can't wait to get updates!!!! And btw what is your name cuz when I talk to my hubby about you I always say the girl from the comp lol  :)
*bianca*

bianca

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2012 at 11:35 AM »
Hope baby achary is doing well
*bianca*