Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Irritable uterus!!!  (Read 19530 times)

Masonsmommy

• View Profile
Re: Irritable uterus!!!
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2012 at 11:01 PM »
Hey Bianca so sorry it's been a busy day!! Zachary is doing good yes he was 24 weeks and 2 days! I have been think about you and baby Carson how is it going???? My name is katey lol I'm so sorry I haven't told you that I always tell my hubby Bianca ya know the girl I talk to on the computer I think he has it now lol!!! Well I hope all is well praying for y'all!!! And keep me updated!!!!!

bianca

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2012 at 09:58 AM »
I am so happy to hear he is doing well I had been kind worried I hadn't heard from you!!!  Man I bet you are busy with the baby he is in the nicu right do you get to hold him?? I am doing good 24 weeks 1 day woohoo we made it to our goal and now we are setting one week goals  :). So how is it on the nicu what do they have zachary on in there the neonatologist. Came and talked to me the other day about how it would go if Carson was born at 24 weeks and I'm just wondering if it is going that way for you?  Wall I'm so glad you guys are good keep me posted and so glad I can use your name now not just my computer friend lol ttyl
*bianca*

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2012 at 01:49 PM »
Hi, Masonsmommy.

I know you are probably overwhelmed right now, but I just wanted to let you know I am thinking about you and wishing the best for baby Zachary.

There's a wonderful group for moms of preemies here: http://www.inspire.com/groups/preemie Everyone is SO helpful. I really encourage you to join the group.

You'll also want to check out the list of resources at the Preemie Parent Alliance page here: http://bit.ly/RWANzt

Please don't be afraid to ask for support during this time. There is a huge preemie community ready to help you, and be sure to share with your friends and family the ways they can help you during this time. Never be afraid to ask for help, or a hug.

Much love to all,
Angela

Masonsmommy

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2012 at 11:47 PM »
Bianca how did it go today???? Zachary is doing good he is on the ventilator but only on 21% which we have been told is excellent they have him under lights for jaundice and all that good stuff and blood pressure Meds to keep him stable!! It is very scary but we are managing!! Just keep Carson in as long as you can bc your tummy is the best place he can be and everyday in there is 2 days out of the NICU!!! Still praying for you and baby Carson!!

Sandra thank you so much I will check all of that out!!!!

Masonsmommy

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2012 at 11:48 PM »
Sorry I meant Angela not Sandra!!

bianca

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2012 at 09:56 AM »
So glad he is doing fine we had some draMa ourselves last night came down to l &d my contractions were pretty hard with b
Bleeding  >:( got the turb shots and we are dong much better now thank god!! So do you get to hold Zachary?
*bianca*

Masonsmommy

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2012 at 10:27 AM »
Aww so glad that sweet boy is hanging in there but stinks he is causing you so much pain!!! I think boys like giving their mamas panic attacks lol!!! We don't get to hold Zachary until he is stable and off some more Meds so they told us it would be a few weeks!! Hang in there still praying!!!!

bianca

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2012 at 10:51 AM »
Yes ma'am my son is drama already lol and loves being the center of attention lol!!!! As long as he stays put he can give me all the drama he wants lol...well I am sure it's hard not to hold him but whatever it takes to get him where he needs to be and it sounds like Zachary is moving right along like the strong little boy he is  :). Well keep m updated and I will do the same  :)
*bianca*

bianca

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2012 at 01:40 PM »
Hope all is going well hope Zachary is doing good as for us I'm still prego  :)
*bianca*

niana

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2013 at 11:38 PM »
I know I have four more days I swear I have never paid attention to days or times as much as I do now I love when it gets dark cuz that is one more day  almost over lol  so do you feel him moving all the time.