Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Started Dialating at 31weeks  (Read 2025 times)

my3stooges

• View Profile
Started Dialating at 31weeks
« on: November 07, 2009 at 03:15 PM »
Hi all I'm so excited to be joining. I have three children, yet this is my first one on bedrest. I was having a lot of contractions and went into L&D at 31 weeks. They took a ffn and it was negative that was a relief yet they still put me on modified bedrest. I am doing pretty good on it other then occasionally doing some cleaning that I maybe should just leave for my husband. I am now 33 weeks and still only a 1 so, so far so good.

mrsbani

• View Profile
Re: Started Dialating at 31weeks
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009 at 05:04 PM »
Hi! Welcome to bedrest! I can't imagine how hard it would be to be on bedrest with two kids already. Props to you! How old are your kids? I sure hope someone has them during the day for you. I'm pg with my 2nd and like you didn't have bedrest or any issues with my 1st. I believe this will be it for me...bedrest is quite a challenge! Well hope you are hanging in there And staying busy with lots of laying down activities. Good luck and keep us posted on your progress!

Smily

• View Profile
    • Parenting Premmies
Re: Started Dialating at 31weeks
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2009 at 12:35 AM »
Hi there and welcoem, congratulations on making it so far! I was on strict bedrest for both my pregnancies and ended up delivery both early (Brendan 30+1 and Tristan 34+3) Hopefully you can make the awesome 37 weeks!
Brendan 25/02/07 30+1 due to PPROM @ 28wks, Spontaneous Labour & Chorioamnionitis. His Apgar Scores were 2:4 W1545gms (3lb 6oz)
Tristan 19/06/09 34+3 due to Spontaneous Labour. His Apgar Scores were 6:6 W3090gms (6lb 13oz)
Facebook Pag