Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Re: Bed rest and worried about bills  (Read 1693 times)

joates

Re: Bed rest and worried about bills
« on: November 13, 2009 at 02:16 AM »
In terms of disability, I'm a former Disability claims manager, and I know that pregnancy claims are the easiest and quickest claims to approve,some others on disability may have had to wait due to other circumstances, all your claims manager has to do is be able to confirm you were recently admitted to the hospital and go ahead and pay the claim. That takes all of 15 minutes at most.   Especially since you are almost term, it should be easy to get your money.

Please don't let money stress you out, disability is for things just like you are experiencing.

mrsbani

• View Profile
Re: Bed rest and worried about bills
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009 at 01:17 PM »
Good luck with your financial and pregnancy situation! I work for a huge company so they have been quick to react and make sure I get paid the remainder amount that Disability is not paying me. Disability is paying a certain percent and my company is paying the rest. Disability checks come every 10-14 days. I try not to stress about when it gets here because I know stress is very bad for the baby and the situation. This is in California, not sure if Disability is a State or Federal thing. GOOD LUCK!!!!