Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Favor from a former bed-rester  (Read 2159 times)

ally

• View Profile
Favor from a former bed-rester
« on: January 03, 2013 at 08:35 PM »
Hi there, Moms-to-be...

I'm a former bed-rester -- I had pre-term labor at 22 weeks, but ultimately made it to 38 (!!!), and my son will be 17 months next week.  So I spent almost 4 months lying on my couch, watching the American canon of television on Netflix (and a lot of British shows, too).

One of the things I remember most was wanting to do something USEFUL.  I starting making a family tree, and then I was working on this crazy template for a baby book, and I was really, really missing working and feeling like I'd accomplished something at the end of that day.

So I'm reaching out to all of you with a favor that I hope will have some value for you too.

After my son was born, I started building a start-up (weespring.com) as a resource for new and expecting parents to get honest advice about what they need for their baby.  We soft-launched last month, and we really need some testers to go in, try out the different features, invite their friends, and give us feedback.

Basically, you log-in through Facebook to see what your friends with babies think was a must-have or a don't buy.  You can search by specific product, or you can browse a trusted friend's favorites.

www.weespring.com

My hope is that this'll be a fun diversion that also helps you gather some useful information... please drop me a line at ally@weespring.com with any thoughts/feedback you have!

Thank you!