Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Re: Where are you serving your bed rest sentence?  (Read 2181 times)

hugabug79

• View Profile
Re: Where are you serving your bed rest sentence?
« on: November 18, 2009 at 03:49 AM »
hello!!!  i've been on bed rest for about 3.5 weeks, now, since 10/22/09.  i'm due 1/20/09 but the word is that they might deliver me early.  i have high bp and a history of a pulmonary emboli (blood clot) many years ago from a broken leg...so i'm on bedrest because of the bp but luckily the dr wants me to get up and walk around every 30 min to 1 hr, so that's cool.   :)  i usually wander out of bed in the morning and rest in our living room, on our couch or in the recliner.  after reading some of the responses, i realize that i don't have it all that bad.  i'm sorry for those who are in the hospital and who are going stir crazy in the hospital or at home.  i've been keeping busy by watching tv, and thank goodness for facebook and their games/apps such as:  cafeworld; farmville; and yoville.  if you're not on facebook, or haven't tried these games, i highly recommend them!!!!  they're great and surprisingly engaging and time consuming and amusing.  :)  i'd love to chat with you!!!!  :)

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
Re: Where are you serving your bed rest sentence?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009 at 02:16 AM »
Hey, hugabug. Just wanted to check in and see how you're doing! How has your BP been? Are you monitoring it at home or just at the doctor's office? How often do you have appointments?