Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Monday Roll Call! December 21, 2009  (Read 3385 times)

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
Monday Roll Call! December 21, 2009
« on: December 21, 2009 at 11:35 AM »
We're doing a roll call each week on Monday. Introduce yourself! Let us get to know you! And feel free to reach out to one another here!

How many weeks are you? Are you at home or the hospital doing bed rest? Why are you on bed rest? Any recent OB appointments? Share as much as you'd like!

Also, how are you making the holidays special, even though you're on bed rest?

Keep 'em cookin' mamas!
Angela

CSIsaraw.

• View Profile
Re: Monday Roll Call! December 21, 2009
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2009 at 11:44 AM »
Well. II know I'm not on bed rest anymore but I thought I'd just say hi and give support to all you momma's. I can say it wasn't easy after almost losing the baby. but me and the wife stuck through it and we are here today with a healthy baby boy. Raleigh. keep at it mommas! ;D
Some days I wanna cry but then I think of my wife and son. it makes me so happy!
One son Raleigh [Rawwlee] Gilbert WIllows.

toniasanders

• View Profile
    • Meet Me!
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2009 at 01:01 PM »
I am happy to finally be home, off bedrest, and enjoying my sweet little girls. The newest addition is now 13 weeks old and we are preparing for her 1st Christmas. This year I went through a lot and I have so much to be thankful for. One of those things being having a lot of support to get me through the toughest moments of my pregnancy!

I am so grateful. Today is a new day!

candd2306

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2009 at 12:51 AM »
Cara here! Currently at 30 weeks on bed rest at home due to preterm labor, trapped upstairs :), 6 weeks of bed rest down, on procardia every 4 hours, going to NSTs twice a week (blah), just diagnosed with polyhydramnios, dilated 2 cm, ultrasound tomorrow hoping to change due date ahead by 2 weeks! Keeping my fingers crossed