Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Monday Roll Call! December 28, 2009  (Read 3154 times)

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
Monday Roll Call! December 28, 2009
« on: December 28, 2009 at 08:47 AM »
We're doing a roll call each week on Monday. Introduce yourself! Let us get to know you! And feel free to reach out to one another here!

How many weeks are you? Are you at home or the hospital doing bed rest? Why are you on bed rest? Any recent OB appointments? Share as much as you'd like!

How did you make your holiday special? What was your favorite gift or event?

Keep 'em cookin' mamas!
Angela

mrsbani

• View Profile
Re: Monday Roll Call! December 28, 2009
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009 at 11:13 AM »
Good morning! Iam now 35 weeks so I made it to the safe zone after 11 weeks of bedrest-yaay! Hang in there Mamas!!!

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009 at 08:47 PM »
Whoo hoo! Congratulations!!! What are you looking forward to doing now that you're free from bed rest?

theebabylady

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2009 at 09:20 PM »
That's wonderful that you were released off bed rest! Glad to hear it.

Hi All,
Wanted to stop in & tell the Mamas that you are doing a VERY beautiful & important job for your baby. Remember you have people cheering & supporting you! HANG IN THERE!

Something special that I got for the holidays was the opportunity to get away to relax. And while I was away, the strangest thing happened. I've never been a writer, but all of a sudden, I had the urge to write. It was like a faucet I couldn't turn off & it seems to still be flowing!

So maybe if some of you Mamas find yourself thinking alot, grab a pen & start writing & see what comes out.  Of course, you could do this on the computer too.

Christy