Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: 8W along, already on bedrest - anyone else have a clotting factor?  (Read 2930 times)

mktarrant

• View Profile
I have a blood clotting factor and started bleeding heavily about two weeks ago. It got worse, I passed clots - thought it was over. Baby is still there somehow and now am on bedrest for a few weeks (possibly longer). I have one daughter who will be 2 in feb and she is staying with my mom. Can we say BORED OUT OF MY MIND!?!?!?? Never realized how much i did around here until i was told i couldn't do anything!

Just curious to see if any other women have gone thru anything similar. Much love and blessings! -MIchelle :D

theebabylady

• View Profile
Re: 8W along, already on bedrest - anyone else have a clotting factor?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010 at 05:45 PM »
Michelle,
I just wanted to say HI. Of course, everyone's situation is different, but I've heard of women who were released from bed rest after their clotting was stablized.  Keep us posted of your updates!
Christy

mktarrant

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010 at 02:59 PM »
That gives me great hope! I am still bleeding/clotting and the issue is that I need to be on blood thinners soon, but not if I keep bleeding. I just hope we have our rough patch early and the rest of the pregnancy goes off without a hitch!!!

rhonda.jackson

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2010 at 11:15 AM »
I have the exact same story but mine started at 11 weeks.  I also have two young kids but my mother is actually here helping with them and keeping me sane.  It is very scary bc day by day I am just worrying if everything is okay with the baby and the boredom does not make it any better.   

Rhonda

mktarrant

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2010 at 11:20 PM »
Is your bleeding constant or is it on and off? Mine was constant for 6 days and now it's been 24 hours since i had any bleeding. But i know that can change at any minute  ???

rhonda.jackson

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2010 at 12:33 PM »
I started bleeding Monday (the 4th) and it was gushing out of me.  Went to the hopsital and bled till Wednesday because I had not moved at all.  Stopped bleeding and have not bled since except for brown blood which my doctor says is good.  i went for another checkup Thursday and the blood clot has not gotten any smaller so I am still on bedrest.  Have another appt. Thursday to see if it has absorbed at all.  I will be 13 weeks on Tuesday and I am really nervous that I will have to stay on bedrest for awhile bc my blood clot is large.  Very nerve racking.