Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Roll Call for Monday March 15  (Read 2611 times)

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
Roll Call for Monday March 15
« on: March 15, 2010 at 08:19 AM »
If you're new to the Forum, introduce yourself! If you're still cookin', let us know!

brittanysusan

• View Profile
Re: Roll Call for Monday March 15
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010 at 11:09 AM »
Hi, I'm new! Just joined today & posted my intro earlier. I am 29w3d along was put on bedrest due to pre-e just a few days ago, so I'm heading into my second full day of bedrest. I am only slightly bored so far - I have a list of things to do, it's finding the energy to start doing them right now that's the challenge!

bianca419

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010 at 12:35 PM »
I'm 30 weeks and on bed rest for pre-term labor. Contractions are coming a bit more often and were sometimes painful this weekend, but today I feel a little bit better. I too have a long list of things to do but sometimes don't have the energy to do them. Laying down all the time really adds to the weariness.

lilbsma

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010 at 02:06 PM »
I'm 31 weeks and still cookin. Having a rough time really tired of not feeling well but I don't have the energy to do much else but sleep. My nausea is back three fold and am having back pains. I miss working, having a social life etc., but ill do whatever is best to keep my boy cookin and safe.

gatheringdust

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010 at 05:08 PM »
30 weeks today. Had a perinatal appointment today also. Cervix hasn't changed. Blood pressure was a little bit higher, but not too bad. I've been swelling a bit and putting on weight a little quicker, so I'm doing a 24 hr urine. Doctor still wants me on strict bedrest, but we no longer have anyone to help with the kids. Luckily my husband is off the next week and a half till Spring quarter starts. Then it's only 3 days a week he's gone. I'm just happy I hit the 30 week mark. It feels like the home stretch.