Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Monday Roll Call for July 14, 2014  (Read 2868 times)

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
Monday Roll Call for July 14, 2014
« on: July 14, 2014 at 08:47 AM »
Hello, my dears! Please let us know how many weeks you are and if you have anything new to report. Any appointments this week?

Also, I want to thank each of you for the inspiration you provide to one another! It's great to see how you all reach out to new members of the group and to women in similar situations!

Be sure to come out for the Tuesday live chat tomorrow at 2 pm Eastern/ 11 am Pacific!

Keep 'em cookin',
Angela

Join our live chat Tuesday at 2 pm EST: http://www.keepemcookin.com/thechatroom.aspx
Symptoms of preterm labor: http://www.keepemcookin.com/symptoms.aspx
Follow Keep 'Em Cookin' on Twitter: http://twitter.com/KeepEmCookin

cath79

• View Profile
Re: Monday Roll Call for July 14, 2014
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014 at 02:55 PM »
Hi all,

Think this may be my last Monday roll call! My protein level is now through the roof at 15 grams ( not meant to be over 0.3! ) and I am on the maximum dose of four types of blood pressure medication. For some reason my blood results are still ok ish and baby is doing well but the docs are starting to worry about lasting kidney damage etc so we have been booked in for a c-section on Wed! I am obviously worried about baby being delivered at 31+6 but after four weeks of hospital bed rest I am ready to move onto the next stage of this journey! I'm also feeling pretty grotty with all the meds etc- not sure how much more my body can take!

Hope you're all having a good week- has been great to know I'm not going through this alone! Xx

evelyn

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014 at 04:12 PM »
33 weeks here. On bedrest since 16 weeks. Cerlcage still in place and interactions coming like crazy but cervix seems to be stable. 3 weeks to go before cerclage comes out and dr says ill probably give birth right after

Prachi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2014 at 04:43 PM »
Hi all,

Think this may be my last Monday roll call! My protein level is now through the roof at 15 grams ( not meant to be over 0.3! ) and I am on the maximum dose of four types of blood pressure medication. For some reason my blood results are still ok ish and baby is doing well but the docs are starting to worry about lasting kidney damage etc so we have been booked in for a c-section on Wed! I am obviously worried about baby being delivered at 31+6 but after four weeks of hospital bed rest I am ready to move onto the next stage of this journey! I'm also feeling pretty grotty with all the meds etc- not sure how much more my body can take!

Hope you're all having a good week- has been great to know I'm not going through this alone! Xx

Best of luck for tomorrow!! Everything will turn out well.

Prachi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2014 at 04:46 PM »
Almost 33 weeks here. Hoping to be off the bed rest this Thursday. Most probably we will have the cesarean date also this time.

cath79

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2014 at 12:11 PM »
Thanks for your support everyone. Baby Evelyn was born on 16th  July at 31+6 weighing 3lb 6. She's doing brilliantly- only one night on itu then moved to special care nursery. She didn't need any breathing assistance and has even had a go at latching on today!! My body is recovering from the preeclampsia but just so glad we made it an extra month!! Keep on cooking everyone! Xx

Prachi

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2014 at 04:02 PM »
Congratulations!!