Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Monday Roll Call for July 21  (Read 3481 times)

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
Monday Roll Call for July 21
« on: July 21, 2014 at 09:36 AM »
Looking forward to hearing from my ladies! My little guy celebrated his 6th birthday this weekend. The time has gone way too fast! And that means KeepEmCookin' is closing in on 6 years old too! My 15 weeks on bedrest with him inspired me to create this group.

Tell us how many weeks along you are, and get us up to date on anything that happened last week.

And by the way, did you know we have KeepEmCookin T-shirts? You can chose a design on any size T-shirt. For a laugh, check out the "Four Ways Prison Is Better than Bedrest" T-shirt: http://www.zazzle.com/angeladavids

Keep 'em cookin', mamas!
Angela

Live chat tomorrow at 2 pm Eastern: http://www.keepemcookin.com/thechatroom.aspx
Symptoms of preterm labor: http://www.keepemcookin.com/symptoms.aspx
Idea of the Day: http://www.keepemcookin.com/bedrest.aspx

Nicoleclark

• View Profile
Re: Monday Roll Call for July 21
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014 at 10:52 AM »
Hi I'm 26+3 today with twins and IC. I had a pretty uneventful week last week (thankfully). Last night I experienced some low back pain and a few contractions but seem to fine this morning. Crossing my fingers the back pain is from the weight of the babies and bedrest. I am really excited for our next goals of 28 and 30 weeks. Love this site, it has helped me so much!

Congrats on 6 years for your son and the site!
first pregnancy after fertility with B/G twins, cerclage & bed rest at 22 weeks

NaniSalmon

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014 at 12:09 PM »
Hello glad everyone is doing well! I'm 27 weeks and 3days. Last doctor's appointment was last Monday no changes! That's good news. Baby is doing great.  Hope everyone else is doing great. 
Mrs. Salmon wife , mother of ,4 2girls ,1boy, 1baby girl Angel,  cooking #5, 2dogs, 1 guinea pig, 1lizard! ?? bed ridden since5/27 !

lilylola72

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014 at 03:57 AM »
Hi! I'm 23 weeks and 2 days with a week-old cerclage and on bed rest at home. So far, so good! No cramping, bleeding, nor contractions (though I think I have Braxton-Hicks when I go from sitting to standing sometimes). I am going to see my OBGYN on Wednesday afternoon and my fingers are crossed that my cervix has increased in length and/or is holding strong. I was at 1.9 last Monday the 14th when I was rushed in for urgent surgery. Other than feeling bored, I am OK. Just hoping for the best!
First baby Circe Rose due November 15-20, 2014!

Prachi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2014 at 09:30 AM »
Almost 34 weeks. I had a NST and doctor's appointment on last Thursday. NST went well. My doctor gave me ok to start moving a little bit more now and stop the bed rest after this week. Also, ok for a mini vacation. So, we are happy.

My cesarean will be on 28th August.

I went to an ice-cream shop yesterday with my daughter and husband. My daughter was so happy for me to be there. She kept showing me how to do things and what is where. Like I have never been into that shop before. It was so funny. This year it is the first time that I have gone to the ice-cream place as I was put on the bed rest before the shop opened for the season.

Many new members on the forum!! Welcome to all!!

Happy birthday to your son Angela and to the forum!!

Nicoleclark

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2014 at 10:24 AM »
Prachi - so glad you enjoyed an ice cream outing with your fam! I bet it feels so good to be 34 weeks! What week did you start bed rest?   

Sarah - let us know how your appt goes Wed!
first pregnancy after fertility with B/G twins, cerclage & bed rest at 22 weeks

Prachi

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2014 at 10:54 AM »
I started my bed rest on April 17th. I was 20 weeks that time.

Mind is much more at peace for sure at 34 weeks but I am really waiting to be 37 weeks. Then I can truly relax. Or I think so at this time. August 13th cant come soon enough.

crnatasha

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2014 at 12:41 PM »
Hi, I'm 23 weeks and 3 days, short cervix on moderate bed rest. I'm on progesterone suppositories. This week went to doctors appointment got steroid injections. No contractions, no bleeding. Stable! Still very anxious! Looking foward to 24 weeks! Glad to have found support on this site.

Happy Birthday to 6 year old son and KeepEmCookin!
38 years old, short cervix at 22 weeks 5 days, taking it day-by-day, week-by-week