Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: now what????,?  (Read 2126 times)

NaniSalmon

• View Profile
now what????,?
« on: August 26, 2014 at 06:44 AM »
I'm 32 weeks+5 . Went to doctor Friday baby looks good cervix looks great! My blood pressure not so much. He added 2more weeks to my bed sentence because he's afraid I may have preclampsyia. Then my nurse called yesterday and I failed my glucose test.(3hour) .. I don't even know what to think at this point. I'm scared for my baby. I'm scared for me. I can't sleep longer than 4 hours. My eyes/face look like crap. Any advice would be great. My husband is too busy with work school and our home remodel.  And  I don't want to tell anyone else how mentally weak I feel.
Mrs. Salmon wife , mother of ,4 2girls ,1boy, 1baby girl Angel,  cooking #5, 2dogs, 1 guinea pig, 1lizard! ?? bed ridden since5/27 !

wondertwins2014

• Mom of 2, b/g twins cooking cerclage funneling PTL
    • View Profile
Re: now what????,?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014 at 01:09 AM »
NaniSalmon - you have already done so well under the exceptionally hard circumstances surrounding your bed rest!  Try to take a minute to hear those words and just breathe them in - allowing yourself to really feel all the love and beauty that you have nourished and grown inside you for the last 33 weeks . . . A few more weeks is nothing more than 1 or 2 grains of salt in the big bowl and a final opportunity to cherish this little life while it is still inside and apart of you.  I too feel the fear and frustration and don't think that there is anything mentally weak about that so try not to be so hard on yourself! Being a bed rest mommy brings the strongest of women to their knees so we all are in good company :). Wishing you a peaceful evening!