Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Weekly Roll Call! 4/19/10  (Read 3860 times)

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
Weekly Roll Call! 4/19/10
« on: April 19, 2010 at 09:04 AM »
Sending some extra love to the hospital bedrest mamas this morning!

Who's still cookin'? How far along are you? And if you don't have anything to look forward to this week, make something to look forward to! Schedule a visit with a friend, have a candlelight dinner with the hubby, have someone bring you a favorite restaurant meal, or watch a movie you've always meant to watch.

Keep 'em cookin', mamas!  :)

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
Re: Weekly Roll Call! 4/19/10
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010 at 09:20 AM »
Twitter update from @babygartman

32w2d still cookin, & 5.5 weeks on hospital bedrest.

You're doing great, mama! EVERY day is a victory!

bianca419

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010 at 11:11 AM »
35 weeks and still cookin'! On strict bed rest for 12 weeks and going off strict bed rest on Sunday. Will be off my medicine (nifedipine) in two weeks. Today's my 33rd birthday so that's something exciting in my life. I have a visitor today, an appt with the midwife tomorrow, and another visitor on Wednesday. Our baby shower is Sunday! Definitely an exciting week for me. I love April!

tcarstens

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2010 at 12:06 PM »
30 WEEKS TODAY!  Feels great to be in the 30's!   I am having an ultrasound today to see how that cervix is looking.  From what I understand I will continue to be on hospital bed rest until at least 32 weeks and then we will see if I can go home to bed rest there instead until delivery!  Just so thankful to have gotten this far after the cerclage placement at 19 weeks!  :)

What to look forward to this week?  I have been approved to get short wheelchair rides outside.  The key is if the staffing is ok and there are nurses available to take me.  Here is hoping this week it works out as it is so nice outside!!

Addierama

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2010 at 04:16 PM »
31 weeks today!  7 weeks of bedrest so far....

madfoot

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2010 at 05:28 PM »
24 weeks tomorrow! no bed rest yet!

this week, looking forward to: ultrasound on tues, OB on thurs. looking for reassurance/strategies as i enter the "danger zone." hoping we can discuss and negotiate this "pelvic rest" business, which is already making me feel like crap.

lilbsma

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2010 at 10:09 PM »
36 weeks and still cookin. 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced. Wondering how much further Ill make it! Drs appointment on Friday which I'm looking forward to...almost 37 weeks!

gatheringdust

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2010 at 01:38 AM »
35 weeks. Everything is looking good. Probably will make it to my c-section date of May 20th.