Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: 34+5 experiencing contractions  (Read 1630 times)

rasahali1

• View Profile
34+5 experiencing contractions
« on: December 10, 2014 at 05:31 PM »
So during my NST yesterday I had a few contractions(which I didn't feel) & they ordered another CL. My CL was 2.2cm  & baby girl was doing well per US. When I got home I noticed brownish discharge & I started to feel contractions. I layed  around hoping they would go away. Spoke w/ my nurse who stated that discharge was most likely caused by irritation from the CL & I should be alarmed if its red. She said if the contractions continued to recontact or go to L& D. They continued & increased to about every 10 mins until I fell asleep about 12 midnite. I woke up @ 5:30 and I was still feeling them- I also saw a small amount of reddish discharge. I went to L&D at 8:30 & they monitored me for hours & manually checked my cervix. They gave me a shot of terbutaline which stopped the contractions. My cervix is slightly dilated but my cerclage is still in tact. They sent me home & the contractions are back although not as strong or frequent. Now I'm jus waiting. I don't think I should have gotten another CL check- I feel like it irritated my uterus. Still praying I can make it til Dec 22nd to have my cerclage removed. Has anyone else had terbutaline & how long did it last?