Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Baby Movements  (Read 2555 times)

Ruby

• View Profile
Baby Movements
« on: December 09, 2014 at 02:51 PM »
I didn't start feeling the baby move until 23 weeks!  I've been feeling her every day for a week and a half.  I haven't felt her today. At all.  I don't know when I should panic. 

rasahali1

• View Profile
Re: Baby Movements
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2014 at 03:23 PM »
Eat & drink something sweet and lay down to try to feel movement. I panicked a lot around that time bcuz I felt constant moving 1 day & none the next. I also had to learn her activity pattern. She would be most active early mornings and late nights. It seems that my placenta is directly in the front & it pads some of my baby's kicks & jabs. Thats what the US tech told me. Hope this helps!

Ruby

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2014 at 03:25 PM »
Thanks! 

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2014 at 08:43 PM »
Ice cold water can also help too. Let us know how it goes.  :D

Ruby

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2014 at 01:02 PM »
Thanks,  ladies.  We're all good!  I did finally feel her last night!  I prayed that I needed to know if I should panic or not. ... then I felt her!  Haha!  Wednesday is my weekly Dr appointment.  Just left and everything is great.  Cervix is holding strong and baby is doing very well.  I think Tuesdays are the longest days because I know the next day is when we could get bad news.  No bad news yet. We know this is nothing short of a miracle!  :)