Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: **Updated Again** Bedrest 19 weeks +  (Read 7748 times)

ParijatDesh

• View Profile
    • Perinatal Wellness | Parijat Deshpande
Re: **Updated Again** Bedrest 19 weeks +
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2015 at 04:59 PM »
Hey Michelle!

I'm so bummed to see this :( I'm hoping for a long pregnancy for you still! My MFM told me when I was in the hospital that she had a couple of patients who were able to stay pregnant on hospital bedrest for over many, many weeks. I will hope the same for you too!

I just wanted to send you the neo consult link again. Since you are still so early, you'll want to be sure to talk to the neos at least every week (at 27 weeks again at 28 weeks, etc.) because so much changes so quickly with regards to you, the baby, decisions you'll have to make, what to expect etc. http://bit.ly/1zL3PP1

Also, if you want to kill some time, check out this Preparing for Preemie teleseminar made for moms just like you who are just in this wait and see pattern but want to do something to cope with the uncertainty of it all http://bit.ly/1zGq5t2

And finally, I would love to jump on the phone with you and talk about how I can support you. Now more than ever it's so important to keep your stress low (ha! i know how impossible that sounds). But I promise there are things you can do that will help. http://bit.ly/1Ai4S3i

Sending you my very best thoughts. Hang in there!

-----
Micropreemie mom & Perinatal Wellness Counselor

Helping moms with a high-risk pregnancy & on bed rest feel calmer and more confident so they can have healthier pregnancies and healthier babies.

Comprehensive, personalized support specifically for high-risk moms: http://bit.ly/laborofloveHRP

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2015 at 10:18 AM »
Thinking about you lots, Buttons! Please check in when you can.

Teemeg

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2015 at 06:43 PM »
Oh my what a roller coaster. I am praying for you. Your story has given me comfort as I adjust to just day 2 of complete bed rest.

jules b

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2015 at 08:31 AM »
Hang in there! I've been on bedrest since I was 9 weeks with complete previa (90 days so far) and have been in the hospital with major bleeds 9 times (ambulance, ER / admission etc). I am still only 22wks. Not great, especially with a 2 yr old at home...

ButtonsAndSecrets

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2015 at 04:17 PM »
Sorry I've been MIA hospital was rough.

I'm still cookin' 29 weeks 4 days!

Still practically no cervix left and pessary still in BUT I got discharged from the hospital a couple days ago after a 22 day stay.

Baby flipped from breech & sitting on her cord to head down!!!!!! She is also 2lbs 9oz and with both those things they felt it was safe for me to go back home on bed rest.

This has been so so so much harder than I ever imagined but I'm so very thankful she is staying in.

I'm currently on bed rest day 70 and if I make it to my due date only 72 more days to go! I'll gladly take 52 more days at full term tho.

Teemeg

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2015 at 06:33 PM »
Hey

Glad to hear you are still cooking. Each day that passes counts for a worthy cause. 71 days to go. Counting down with you. I figured if I focus if I concentrate less on others, I don't throw too much of a pity party for myself.

Hang in there lady. You have come so far and I am excited for you????

ButtonsAndSecrets

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2015 at 02:30 AM »
Thanks Teemag, every single day counts, even the long ones ;)

Teemeg

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2015 at 11:05 AM »
Oh dear.

I never proof read my message but I meant 'if I focus or concentrate more on others.'

How are you doing???