Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Monday Roll Call for May 11, 2015  (Read 2252 times)

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
Monday Roll Call for May 11, 2015
« on: May 11, 2015 at 09:32 AM »
Did everyone have a good Mother's Day? I hope you made the best of it even if you couldn't go out!

So the new KeepEmCookin.com went live yesterday! The forum will look the same, but all the other pages have a new look, there's a new search function and a page dedicated to our new Chat Room. Check it out!

And of course let us know how you are doing! what are you looking forward to in the week ahead?

Keep 'em cookin', mamas!
Angela

Live chat: Join us every Tuesday at 2 pm Eastern time for a live chat with other bedrest moms: http://www.keepemcookin.com/live-chat/ Click on the white CHAT button on the bottom right of the page.
Symptoms of preterm labor: http://www.keepemcookin.com/symptoms.aspx

amy t

• View Profile
Re: Monday Roll Call for May 11, 2015
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2015 at 12:09 PM »
Doing well over here! 35 weeks on Wednesday! Great Mother's Day spoiled by my boys :). Love the new website, Congrats Angela :). See you tomorrow for Live Chat!

Mep2015

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2015 at 06:25 PM »
Hi!

I am 30 weeks this week. Had a doctors appointment today cervix is 2.6 but still experiencing contractions all the time. I still have a pessary as well. This was my first Mothers Day so that was nice but being on bedrest was a little sad too!

aaiduck

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2015 at 11:18 PM »
Great news amyt.

Mep2015- I'm sorry it wasn't the best way to spend Mother's Day, but it's truly a gift each day for your baby. hang in there!

I'm 30 weeks too and having contractions, so I'm losing hope that I'll make it to our 36 week goal. I've been responding well to meds intended to calm everything down, but bleeding still freaks me out. Mother's Day was odd cause I was moved to a different room at the hospital and monitored all day (and not allowed to eat). So I didn't get to see my twin toddlers, but luckily my husband came over and watched movies with me to distract me. Doing better today at least and back in my own room.

I'll try to join the chat depending on my status.

wbondger

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2015 at 04:33 AM »
Angela, congrats on the new site! It is really great - and this comes from someone who does this type of thing for a living!  8)

I am 28 weeks and had a doctor's appt yesterday. The baby is 1-2 weeks ahead and growing nicely. Cervix is alright after the cerclage at 22 weeks. What worries me are the contractions - I still have them despite the Nifidipin and Procardia (vaginal suppositories). However, the meds definitely keep them at bay.

My doctor is cautiously optimistic. He says we are aiming for a delivery in the 9th month, however in the meantime, we will do anything in our power to create the healthiest environment for the baby so that she is extremely healthy and mature for her age, whenever she is born.

Mep2015 - congrats on w30. My cervix is about the same length post-cerclage.

Amy t, congrats!

aaiduck, hang in there! Glad to hear you are back in your room - it's a good sign and especially if they've now allowed food :).