Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: PPROM and Delivery-update  (Read 2274 times)

89katg08

• View Profile
PPROM and Delivery-update
« on: July 30, 2015 at 08:53 AM »
Just an update: I ended up in the ER at 34 weeks even with pPROM after dealing with some bleeding previously from a placental abruption. I delieverd my little man 4 days later and after getting steroids while I was here he is doing wonderful. He has no breathing issues the only thing he needs to do to is eat, grow and keep his body temp regulated on his own. They found out during delivery that I had an accessory placental lobe that was the section that had the abruption. Other than that they found tons of hematomas that were behind he placenta. But everything did go well and the previa was cleared prior. Hope all the other mamas are doing well and always know there is hope!

Kayc78

• View Profile
Re: PPROM and Delivery-update
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015 at 03:37 PM »
Congrats! So good to hear your little one is doing well. It's nice to hear stories. It makes me feel that I can do this and need to be strong for my little one.

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2015 at 03:49 PM »
Thanks so much for sharing your story and offering hope to many other moms! You spent about 8 or 9 weeks on bedrest, right? That's amazing you made it as far as you did after PPROM and the abruption. Anything is possible! Sending positive thoughts for your little guy to eat and grow and be home with you soon!

Hugs to all,
Angela

ParijatDesh

• View Profile
    • Perinatal Wellness | Parijat Deshpande
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2015 at 06:22 PM »
Congratulations! And thank you for sharing your story of hope! Wishing you and your little guy all the best!
-----
Micropreemie mom & Perinatal Wellness Counselor

Helping moms with a high-risk pregnancy & on bed rest feel calmer and more confident so they can have healthier pregnancies and healthier babies.

Comprehensive, personalized support specifically for high-risk moms: http://bit.ly/laborofloveHRP