Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: 20 weeks pg currently in the hospital on bedrest feeling hopeless Update :(  (Read 7745 times)

Jradd

• View Profile
Re: 20 weeks pg currently in the hospital on bedrest feeling hopeless Update :(
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2015 at 09:45 AM »
I am so sorry for your loss.  You did everything you could for your little one.  Take peace in the comfort of your family and take the time to grieve. 

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2015 at 02:53 PM »
I am so very very sorry to hear this. You can be confident knowing that you gave him the best possible chance. Would you like to tell us his name?

I encourage you to join a group called Compassionate Friends, which is a support network for infant loss. Even reading just the home page of their site will be a big help to you: https://www.compassionatefriends.org/brochures/stillbirth_miscarriage_and_infant_death.aspx

Prayers of healing to you all. (((Hugs)))

Angela

Teemeg

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2015 at 04:20 PM »
May God give you and your famiLy the comfort you need. May He surround you will all the love you need.

Carlsbadburkes

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2015 at 04:51 PM »
I am so very sorry for your loss, my heart truly goes out to you.  We will keep your family in our prayers.  I know how difficult this time is and I pray you are surrounded by love, comfort and compassion.  Sending you hugs <3 "I am very close to those with a broken heart" (Psalm 34:18) "I will bless you in times of mourning with My comfort" (Matthew 5:4)
"My tender mercies never fail, for they are new every morning" (Laminations 3:22-23) "I will strengthen your inner being by the power of My spirit" (Ephesians 3:16) "The good things that I have planned for you are too many to count" (Psalm 40:5)

jensine449

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2015 at 06:53 PM »
My heart aches for you and your family. I'm so sorry for your loss. You are a warrior and did everything you could! My prayers are with you.

ParijatDesh

• View Profile
    • Perinatal Wellness | Parijat Deshpande
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2015 at 01:43 PM »
I'm so deeply sorry for your loss holdingOn25. I can't even imagine the devastation you must feel. If you still feel like you don't know where to turn from this, I am happy to refer you to a colleague of mine. She lost her daughter at 20 weeks and now offers support for parents who experience a similar type of loss. You can reach her at drtaraz@gmail.com. I'm happy to make an introduction too if you'd like. Keeping you and your son in my thoughts.

I am writing this with such a heavy heart. I did the best I could this morning at 1 am I gave birth to my little angel he weights 1lb 2oz. I had not received the steroids for his lungs yet. My labor started so fast before I knew it I was giving birth to my son. I don't know where to turn from this. I am still in denial. I find myself about to count the days until viability as of I am still pregnant.  I tried so hard. My contractions came out of nowhere. After being given pain medication thing just felt worse.  Ladies do the best you can to keep your little one cooking. This is not easy. I pray that you all go on to deliver full term babies.  God bless and thanks for being here for me
-----
Micropreemie mom & Perinatal Wellness Counselor

Helping moms with a high-risk pregnancy & on bed rest feel calmer and more confident so they can have healthier pregnancies and healthier babies.

Comprehensive, personalized support specifically for high-risk moms: http://bit.ly/laborofloveHRP