Hello there, parents and parents-to-be!

We’ve moved the conversation to Facebook. Although we have turned off new registrations here, we have kept all prior posts for you to read for inspiration, information, and lots of success stories! We hope to see you on our public group or private group on Facebook.

Public Private
Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: He turns 4 weeks today!  (Read 2363 times)

Kayc78

• View Profile
He turns 4 weeks today!
« on: October 02, 2015 at 05:53 AM »
Hi Ladies,

Sorry for the late info but it's been a busy 4week. I had my son at 39weeks via csection after being on bedrest for 9weeks. He weighed 7lbs9ounces and is doing very well. I'm still healing from my csection and it's been hard getting back into my 'normal' feeling of my body but I have to say every single hour, day week and month was worth it.

Bedrest was an emotional, physical and mentally exhausting journey so I know what you are all going through. Nobody can explain what it's like until they have done it themselves. There are so many emotions and your brain just doesn't stop with the what ifs and what's that feeling. So I want all you ladies on here currently on bedrest to know there is hope and there is a light at the end of the tunnel as cliche as that sounds but it's true.

To all here ... Hang in there. Have faith and stay strong.

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
Re: He turns 4 weeks today!
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2015 at 10:49 AM »
Kayc78,
Thanks so much for the message to our moms! I am so VERY happy for you and think about you all the time! I know what you mean about your body still not feeling normal. It does take time. Don't over do it, but try to do just a little more each day. I hope your little guy is treating you well with some good chunks of sleep now and then! Mwah! :-*

heavenbound

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2015 at 11:11 PM »
I'm so glad you checked in Kayc! Thank you for sharing your journey with us. I'm so thankful your little one is doing well and so is momma.

It certainly takes time to heal after a c-section under normal circumstances and I can only imagine how much longer it must take after being on bedrest so don't rush it- it will come with time. Try to just enjoy your little one!
Holding on to God's Promises,

Shannon Faith

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Teemeg

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2015 at 12:33 PM »
Wow KayC

To think of where we began and now your son us 4 weeks already. I just see the goodness of God in all that. Thanks for checking in and updating us. Enjoy your bundle of joy every single second.

Blessings always

jensine449

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2015 at 11:48 PM »
Hope you're enjoying time w that lovely baby!!!

Kayc78

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2015 at 08:51 PM »
It has been 11 weeks that I gave birth to my baby boy. I still check in this site and I have to say this site helped me get through bedrest.