Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Monday Roll Call for October 19, 2015  (Read 4546 times)

jensine449

• View Profile
Re: Monday Roll Call for October 19, 2015
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2015 at 11:13 PM »
Babs yes, the doctor gave me a "clean bill of health" at 37 weeks. I have zero restrictions except I an only work part time this week, and full time next week. Pelvic rest has been lifted.

heavenbound

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2015 at 02:52 PM »
Had to let you all know we will be meeting our little boy in 7 days or less! I've had some screwy blood work coupled with the SPD lately so they want to induce next Friday at 39 weeks if I haven't gone into labor on my own! Looks like baby will be born on hubby's birthday! I'm soooooo excited and nervous and anxious!!!
Holding on to God's Promises,

Shannon Faith

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Beth_Stack

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2015 at 04:03 PM »
Hi, everyone! Sounds like all of you ladies and babies are doing great! Shannon - so happy for you! Out and about after soooooo long and baby on the way before you know it! HUGE congrats!!! Jensine - kudos to you for transitioning back to work...you're a trooper! Babs - congrats on your 3 hr glucose! My first screen is next Thursday...fingers crossed! Jralex and Kmuss - I'm right there with ya - 26 1/2 wks! Not feeling totally at ease just yet, but had a very positive appointment yesterday, so I am starting to relax just a bit. Keep up the great work, mamas!!!  xo

jensine449

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2015 at 10:41 PM »
Shannon, I am so excited for you!!!!! Wow can't wait to hear your story. Enjoy your last week of pregnancy and blessings for a smooth delivery :-)

babsmypoodle

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2015 at 11:27 PM »
Shannon- how very exciting ! Can't wait to hear what happens. So sorry about your SPD-ouch!
jensine- that's exciting your going back to work full time.
^ I am so happy for both you ladies & glad you got some time on your feet before your little ones arrive.

beth- I hope this next week and a half flies by for you. yay for your positive dr. appointment!

Kmuss

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2015 at 12:15 PM »
Shannon- HOW EXCITING! You are meeting your baby this week!? Wow!! You have made it, girl, and we are so excited for you!

Beth-- I feel the same way! Getting out of that "gray area" between 24 and 26 weeks feels SO good, and at 28 weeks it'll feel a little better, and each week after that is bound to feel even better! I finally don't stress about getting up for pee breaks and little things like that! We've got this girls!!