Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: How can I help?  (Read 1720 times)

ParijatDesh

• View Profile
    • Perinatal Wellness | Parijat Deshpande
How can I help?
« on: October 27, 2015 at 03:57 PM »
Hi ladies!

Every time I pop into this community there's so much hope and support. I love it! I wanted to start a thread to see if there's anything I can to do support any of you beyond the incredible peer support that's so strong in this community. If you have any questions, anything on your mind, any concerns that you would like my thoughts on please don't hesitate to comment below.

----

A little about me for those of you who are new: I had a very complicated pregnancy after doing 1 round of IVF. I spent 16 weeks on bedrest at home and 15 day on bedrest in the hospital. (KEC was my lifeline then!) My son was born at 24+5 and spent 109 days in the NICU. He just turned 3 this month! This personal experience inspired me to use my professional training in clinical psychology to become a perinatal wellness counselor and help moms with high-risk pregnancies lower their stress and anxiety so they can feel calmer and more confident.

---

Angela is a dear friend and colleague so anything I can do to support you all is absolutely my pleasure and honor.
-----
Micropreemie mom & Perinatal Wellness Counselor

Helping moms with a high-risk pregnancy & on bed rest feel calmer and more confident so they can have healthier pregnancies and healthier babies.

Comprehensive, personalized support specifically for high-risk moms: http://bit.ly/laborofloveHRP