Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Jonah Paul is Here!  (Read 1855 times)

heavenbound

• View Profile
Jonah Paul is Here!
« on: November 04, 2015 at 07:02 PM »
Hi friends,

I'm so sleep deprived I can't remember if I posted my baby boy arrived at 38.2 weeks after 13 weeks of bedrest (10 being hospital bedrest)!!!

I was scheduled for an induction on Friday after having blood work come back abnormal (again) and blood pressure creeping up. Sunday, I started to have regular contractions (super painful ones) and was told to hurry up and get myself to the hospital. 4 hours later and one push and my baby boy entered the world! All thoughts about the frustrations and tears and scares I faced during pregnancy were but a distant memory as soon as he was in my arms safe and sound. He was a perfect 5lbs 10oz with chubby cheeks and perfectly round noggin. Praise to my Heavenly Father for His protection over this pregnancy!

Thanks to all you ladies for your support, encouragement and help throughout all of the struggles along the way! You were truly a Godsend and I'm so pleased to have met you!!!

Keep up the hard work- it soooooo worth it!
Holding on to God's Promises,

Shannon Faith

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

babsmypoodle

• View Profile
Re: Jonah Paul is Here!
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2015 at 11:21 PM »
Shannon,

I am so happy for you ! Congrats on the arrival of Johan Paul! (wonderful name btw) You worked so hard to deliver full term and you did it !!! That is just awesome. God is great!

Thanks for updating us I was wondering how you were doing :)

Natlg

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2015 at 06:28 AM »
Hi Sharon, that is fantastic news, well done mummy! Enjoy your time together with your prescious baby boy and family X

kgkane

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2015 at 08:57 AM »
Well done!!! You are a superstar, and giving us other ladies a great story to hear!  All the best in the upcoming weeks. 

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2015 at 09:10 AM »
Yay! Yay! Yay! That is fantastic!!! Thanks for sharing the wonderful news! And thank you so much for all the support you've given our other bedrest moms along the way!

Hugs all around,
Angela

Kmuss

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2015 at 01:04 PM »
Eek I have been waiting for this announcement! Congratulations on your precious baby!

heavenbound

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2015 at 05:40 PM »
Thanks everyone!!! I'd post a photo but I'm not quite sure how to do so. ????
Holding on to God's Promises,

Shannon Faith

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Fulltermmommy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2015 at 06:42 AM »
Wow!....Thank God for yoyuHeavenbound and your healthy baby.
I tap into your testimony.

Enjoy!

Jralex

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2015 at 02:52 PM »
Congrats!

jensine449

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2015 at 06:50 PM »
Hi Shannon!
I also haven't been on here since our baby was born and probably the week leading up to it. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and know exactly how you're feeling. Sleep deprivation doesn't even come close to describing this feeling. But it's totally worth it huh?!?!  Congratulations again! You are a rockstar and a trooper. I'm so proud of both of us for our perseverance, keeping the faith, and for coming as far as we did. I'm sure your little one is healthy and happy. You did an amazing job!
 Enjoy these precious moments, because you earned them! Here's hoping you and your family are all very healthy and happy right now. Thanks for your friendship through this journey! It's amazing how a stranger somewhere in the world can make a difficult situation easier.
WE DID IT! Praise God!