Author Topic: CAMPAIGN: Help KeepEmCookin to Continue to Prevent Preterm Birth  (Read 512 times)

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
KeepEmCookin.com  logs more than 400,000 visitors each year. I've seen so many women who were told to prepare for a preemie -- with a lifetime of developmental delays and medical issues -- actually go on to deliver healthy babies born at 37 weeks and beyond! But this takes education and emotional support.

Two things happened recently that have led me to create a Go Fund Me campaign.  I received an email today saying that KeepEmCookin's bank account is overdrawn. Now I'm wondering how I can keep running this resource and community for women experiencing high-risk pregnancies.

Second, I recently did the taxes for KeepEmCookin and discovered that I am spending $2,365 per year to operate KEC. That's how I developed the goal for this campaign. Those costs are for website hosting, website security, business registration fees, bank fees, domain registration and membership dues.

I hope you will contribute! Also, please share this campaign on your social networks as well. https://www.gofundme.com/dtqh9x2c

My most sincere thanks,
Angela