Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: Monday Roll Call for October 17, 2016  (Read 5617 times)

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
Re: Monday Roll Call for October 17, 2016
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2016 at 02:00 PM »
It's time for the Live Chat! http://www.keepemcookin.com/live-chat/  :-*

Karen

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2016 at 01:41 PM »
Hi all! Just a quick update: i turned 34 weeks today and just got back from docs appt. I am officially off bedrest today but will still need to just take it easy and rest when i get tired. He said if i start labor they will not try to stop it so its a waiting game from now on. My cerclage is scheduled to be taken out at 37 weeks. Thats all for now.

StillExpecting

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2016 at 02:41 PM »
Karen, how exciting!! Congratulations on all your progress and being off bed rest! My husband and I were just discussing the other day at what point a doctor might say going off bed rest is ok and the baby can be born. You are really nearing the end! Hope you get your strength back a bit, little at a time. :) God bless!

BlossominSpring

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2016 at 02:56 PM »
Karen, hurrah! That's great news! Well done on getting through that tough time and now enjoy your well earned freedom! X

Mimisid

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2016 at 03:23 PM »
Congrats Karen. How exciting! I was on bedrest until 35 weeks and after that modified br for one week. Im 38w2d today and now i just want this baby to be here lol but i guess baby is really sticking on to me! Getting tired of doctor visits twice a week.

Best wishes to all the mama out there!

msjlow12

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2016 at 12:11 PM »
Yay Karen that's awesome, when that time comes for me I just want to go walking (: the things we take for granted. (:

Mimisid

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2016 at 01:55 PM »
Hello ladies,

After 12 hours of labor i gave birth to my baby boy on sunday morning 38w5days.  So far he is doing well. I had a normal delivery but lot of complications arose while giving birth was veey closed to having a c-section as baby wasnt cooperating while i was pushing  but everything turned out at the end so im happy! Having problem breast feeding but will continue to try. Hopefully going home on tuesday. I still cant believe i gave birth! Take care lovelies amd wish you all best of luck! 

BlossominSpring

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2016 at 06:20 AM »
Mimisid, huge hugs and congratulations on the safe arrival of your lovely little boy! What happy news and well done you! Take care and be kind to yourself and enjoy these first few beautiful overwhelming days together. Xx

Cyavca

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2016 at 06:46 AM »
Mimisid, CONGRATS on the arrival of your baby boy, what great news i read this Monday morning.... enjoy your time with the little one and I hope breastfeeding gets easier for you soon!!!

msjlow12

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2016 at 09:43 AM »
Congrats mimisid on your new bundle of joy, God bless!  (: