Stuck in BedStuck in Bed

Author Topic: My success  (Read 1562 times)

kgkane

• View Profile
My success
« on: November 23, 2016 at 07:36 AM »
Ladies,  a year ago I task embarking on a bed rest journey.  At 24 weeks, my cervix length was 1.7cm and My obgyn thought i was about two weeks away from a section.   Baby was breech and stuffed into my uterus with a septum.  Things were not looking good..... BUT.... connecting with other expecting moms on here, making a bed rest schedule and accepting help from others all contributed to a healthy baby boy born at 39 weeks.  As I remembered last Black Friday I sat home buying gifts off the internet and getting the fed ex guy to put them in gift bags and put them under the tree.... I want every expectant parent out there to stay positive and support each other through this time.  It's not easy, but totally worth it!  We are the lucky ones getting followed by doctors, and receiving assistance and support.
I hope a year from now all of you can look back at your bed rest journey, and think about how worth it it was.
Takecare friends

StillExpecting

• View Profile
Re: My success
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2016 at 10:56 PM »
kgkane, thanks for sharing!! I'm totally cracking up that your fed ex guy put gifts in bags for you! Too funny!! :) God bless! Thanks so much for sharing!