Stay Social. Stay Sane.

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Author Topic: My little man has arrived  (Read 846 times)

Complicatedmama

• View Profile
My little man has arrived
« on: December 03, 2016 at 10:40 AM »
Hey mama's I held out as long as I could but my little man was born this morning at 3:31am 4lbs 3oz 16inches long. He's breathing on his own and looks amazing fir 32weeks 5 days.

VancouverMama

• View Profile
Re: My little man has arrived
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016 at 08:58 PM »
Congratulations! Just one day younger than my guy! Hope his time in the NICU is short and that your milk is plentiful.

carida80

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016 at 12:16 AM »
Congratulations glad to hear all is well.  Our little girl is here as well.  Born 32wks 6days, Sat Dec 3 3lbs 9oz 17in long  she is also breathing great and continues to improve in the NICU I hope your guy is having good success as well.

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2016 at 11:26 AM »
Congratualtions, Complicatedmama! For you to make it to 32 weeks after discovering a short cervix at 23 weeks is phenomenal. I'm so happy for you! I hope he will be home with you very soon!

Have the NICU nurses talked to you about Kangaroo Care (skin-to-skin contact)? That and pumping your milk for him are two excellent ways for you to help him to progress. Way to go! Keep us posted on how he's doing.

--Angela

BlossominSpring

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2016 at 06:25 AM »
Congratulations and welcome to your lovely little man! Take care and hope you all have a safe smooth journey through these first few weeks. X

Complicatedmama

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2016 at 05:39 PM »
Congrats to you too Cardia80 wow our babies share a birthday. Hi Angela yes the NICU team was awesome we were discharged today yay! Congrats to you as well Vancouvermama.