Author Topic: Short Cervix & Freaking Out  (Read 406 times)

mimiZH

• View Profile
Short Cervix & Freaking Out
« on: February 02, 2017 at 04:58 AM »
I am 23 weeks, Monday my cervix measured 1.4 cm and I was put on bed rest, today I went for a check up it measured 2.4 cm.

But I'm laying down in bed now and I feel like the right side of my belly gets hard, no pain or anything and its ONLY the right side. I know for sure the baby is laying on the right side. Is this the baby or is this a contraction?! I freaked out yesterday and went to the ER they said that I was ok and I can go back home and go to my doctor today which I did but my stomach did't start doing this till a little while ago. I don't want to call the doctor because he assured me everything was fine this morning.

I feel like I'm losing my mind and the more I lay here the more I think something is wrong.

Has anyone else had this sort of experience?

littlelili89

• View Profile
Re: Short Cervix & Freaking Out
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017 at 10:28 AM »
hi mama, worrying is going to be a full time job now that your a parent lol. It coould possibly be braxton hicks or the baby. as long as the pain doesnt come frequent and increases you are fine. that doesnt mean it doesnt hurt though. try and drink some water and relax. it might be your body saying slow down!