Stay Social. Stay Sane.

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Author Topic: Monday Roll Call for February 6, 2017  (Read 678 times)

Angela

• Administrator
  • It's all good. 39 weeks...no sweat
    • View Profile
    • KeepEmCookin
Monday Roll Call for February 6, 2017
« on: February 06, 2017 at 01:40 PM »
It's February and here you are! Your dedication to your babies is wonderful.

Just for fun, share with us which TV shows you are watching. I'm kind of embarrassed to admit how much TV I've been watching lately, but I HAVE to let my brain zone out after a packed day with work and the kids. You need to give your brains a break, too.

I've recently finished "Stranger Things," and am in the middle of "The Man in the High Castle." I really want to recommend "The Time in Between" and "The Paradise." Both of those are about women who push through their hardships and take charge of their lives. They rock it! Like you.  ;)

Keep 'em cookin', mamas!
Angela

Join our live chats Tuesdays at 2 pm (Eastern time): http://www.keepemcookin.com/live-chat/
Preventing and treating preterm labor: http://www.keepemcookin.com/educate-yourself/prevention-treatment/preventing-preterm-birth/
Follow Keep 'Em Cookin' on Twitter: http://twitter.com/KeepEmCookin

Mamabear27

• View Profile
Re: Monday Roll Call for February 6, 2017
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017 at 06:06 PM »
32 weeks now with chronic placental abruption.  (Yay!)  I have a 3yo so I've been watching pete's dragon over and over and over again.  I bought the second seasons of poldark and outlander but they're not really appropriate for kids so...

Angelicjaz218

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2017 at 12:32 PM »
22 Weeks Today, Short Cervix 1 cm dilated. I have the Game Show Network on in the background all day. Mostly watch Family Feud, The new 25,000 pyramid, Divided etc but when my daughter comes in to visit its all Mickey Mouse ClubHouse and Little Einsteins.
Jazmin

wylee

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2017 at 09:09 AM »
I will be 24 weeks on Thursday! At 20 weeks an emergency cerclage was placed after bulging membranes. I've been on bedrest ever since. We have too slow of a connection for Netflix, but I've been watching The Big Bang Theory, Scorpion, the National Geographic Channel and reruns on TV LAND. Hope all is well with everyone. It is nice I have something to go to for support. 

Kellylaps

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2017 at 10:03 AM »
I am 22 weeks with an 18 month old at home, thank god for family helping out. My cervix was 1.3 two weeks ago when I was last measured. I go back today for another cervix measurement. I have been on bed rest since 14 weeks and since been put on suppository progesterone. Since I've been keeping busy watching "The Affair", "Games of Thrones", "True Blood" and "Parenthood", all really great shows for different tastes. I need a new show to watch so I'll be looking into these suggestions for sure. Oh and when I'm in a mood to have my spirits lifted I watch "Impractical Jokers" they are hilarious!